Home in Malibu for Sale
Description About This Home in Malibu
The Home in Malibu, a brand new architectural estate with breathtaking ocean and mountain views from every room and seamless flow from expansive interiors to resort-style decks and patios is now available for sale. This home located at 30227 Pacific Coast Hwy, Malibu, California offers 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms with nearly 6,000 square feet of living spaces. Call Cortazzo (Phone: 310-457-3995) & Kirby Kotler (Phone: 310-589-7604) at Compass for more detailed and set a tour schedule of the Home in Malibu.
The Home in Malibu Information:
- Location: 30227 Pacific Coast Hwy, Malibu, CA 90265
- Beds: 6
- Baths: 7
- Living: 5,937 square feet
- Lot size: Acres
- Built: 2022
- Agent | Listed by: Christopher Cortazzo (Phone: 310-457-3995) & Kirby Kotler (Phone: 310-589-7604) at Compass
- Listed at Zillow and Agent Website
The Home in Malibu Gallery:
Text by the Agent: This gorgeous, brand-new architectural estate was created by Amit Apel Design for a lifestyle of sophisticated indoor-outdoor living and entertaining. With breathtaking ocean and mountain views from every room and seamless flow from expansive interiors to resort-style decks and patios, this is a residence of exceptional privacy, beauty, and comfort. Located on approximately three-quarters of an acre across from Zuma Beach, with fabulous whitewater views, the gated property combines dramatic geometric forms with serene landscaping to create an ambiance of luxury and tranquility.
In addition to dual primary suites, a guest wing, and enormous pocket doors, the home’s remarkable details include elegant Italian cabinetry, oak flooring, custom Italian vanities, French plaster bathrooms and fireplaces, enormous indoor and outdoor kitchens with well-appointed appliances, and a whole-house smart control system. The main living area is an open pavilion comprising living, dining, and kitchen with exquisite ocean views and gracious flow to adjacent patios.
The living room has a contemporary fireplace and a host’s bar with beverage cooler and wine storage. The kitchen is sleek and sensational, with professional appliances, a large island with bar seating, and a built-in breakfast/lunch dining nook with wraparound windows and an atrium skylight. From this central living area, vanishing glass doors open onto a huge entertainer’s deck, complete with a full outdoor kitchen, a partially covered dining area, an outdoor living room with a firepit, a beautiful Pebble Tec pool and Jacuzzi, plus several additional lounging and seating areas and another firepit.
Also on the home’s main floor are two en-suite bedrooms, one currently serving as a gym, plus an elegant powder room. On the upper level, there is a play area and family room, a laundry, and four ocean-view bedroom suites. Two of these are enormous owners’ suites, with fireplace, seating area, walk-in closet, gorgeous spa-style bathrooms, and private decks. One features an atrium with a retractable star-gazer’s skylight and the other is currently set up as a private office. Complete with three-zone air conditioning, a three-car garage with electric charger, and parking for a dozen guest vehicles, this new estate represents the pinnacle of contemporary Malibu living.
Courtesy of Cortazzo (Phone: 310-457-3995) & Kirby Kotler (Phone: 310-589-7604) at Compass
* This property might not for sale at the moment you read this post; please check property status at the above Zillow or Agent website links*
More Tour of Homes in Malibu here:
- A Divine Modern Retreat set Above Prime Malibu Coastline offers Far Reaching Ocean Views Hit The Market for $11.995 Million
- A Landmark Vineyard Estate in Malibu with Breathtaking Views of The Santa Monica mountains and Pacific Ocean Asking for $49.5 Million
- Remarkable Beachfront Home with Impeccable Architectural Credentials in Malibu Asking for $69,000,000
- World-Class Oceanfront Estate in Malibu offers The Ultimate Resort Lifestyle Asking for $127,500,000
- Magnificent Architectural Malibu Home offers Endless Views of Santa Monica to Point Dume Asking for $18,900,000