Architectural Concept of Villa Genil is a project located in Boadilla del Monte, Madrid, Spain was designed in concept stage by B8 Architecture and Design Studio in Modern style; it offers luxurious modern living of 5 bedrooms with 2 levels of open floor plan. This home located on beautiful lot with amazing views and wonderful outdoor living spaces. This home is truly dream future home was conceptualized by wonderful living room idea; dining room idea; kitchen idea; bedroom idea; bathroom idea; outdoor living idea; and other great ideas.
The Architectural Concept of Villa Genil Project Information:
- Project Name: Architectural Concept of Villa Genil
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Conceptualized by: B8 Architecture and Design Studio
Text by the Architects: This contemporary 5 bedroom villa is located in a plot of more than 2.500 sq. ft. in Boadilla del Monte, a very exclusive area in Madrid. The layout of the spaces uses a set of different volumes and shapes, taking advantage of the best orientation possible so that it allows a harmonic fluidity to the house. The very large windows ensure the natural light to flow all the way through and to dilute the separation between the exterior and the interior.
Photo credit / Source: B8 Architecture and Design Studio
More Design Concepts for Luxury Houses here:
- Stunning Design Concept of Luxurious 5 bedroom Villa do Mar in Spain
- Conceptual Design of Absolutely Dreamy Villa Montemayor in Spain
- Design Concept of Stunning Modern Luxury Villa in Tarifa, Spain
- This Design Concept of Villa Skyfall in Spain is Absolutely Spectacular
- Architecture Concept of Modern Villa Los Flamingos 94 in Spain