COPYRIGHT, DMCA, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICY
LUXURY-HOUSES.NET respects other people’s intellectual property rights and expects its users to do the same. In addition to our other remedies, we may terminate, discontinue, suspend, and/or restrict the account/profile or ability to access, visit, and/or use the Services of users who infringe on the intellectual property rights of others, and we may choose to remove, delete, erase, or disable access to content deemed to be infringing in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion.
If you have reason to believe that your content has been copied and/or made accessible on the Services in a way that violates your copyright rights, or that the Service contains links or other references to another site, application, destination, or service that contains Content or activity that violates your copyright rights, you may notify us by sending us an email containing the following information (as required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), 17 U.S.C. § 512), the text of which can be found at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, to our copyright agent listed below:
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or a representative list of such works at the Service if multiple copyrighted works at the Service are covered by a single notification.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing (or has been the subject of infringing activity) and that needs to be removed or access to which needs to be disabled, as well as information reasonably sufficient to allow us to locate the material, such as the URL of the link on the Service where such material can be found.
- Your full legal name and electronic signature are required.
- Provide information that will allow us to contact you, such as your phone number and email address.
- Include a statement to the effect that you have a good faith belief that the copyright owner, its agent, or the law do not authorize the use of the copyrighted work in the manner complained of, such as the following statement: “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”.
- Please email the document to[email protected].
Important: Misrepresentations in a notice claiming that content or activity is infringing are illegal under the DMCA, and you could face legal consequences. As a result, if you are unsure whether content on our Services infringes on your copyright, we recommend consulting an attorney first. Furthermore, please check to see if the content you’re sending a notice about is actually on our service before sending it.