Renovated beachfront house in New York city designed by Alicia Murphy Design asks for $4,595,000
This Renovated beachfront house stretches on a lot with an area of 0.52 acres which has been completely renovated in 2019 by Build Theory and designed by Alicia Murphy Design now available for Sale. This home located in Sag Harbor, New York city, United States offering 4 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, smart facilities and luxury amenities in perfect quality. Please do not hesitate to contact Marcy Braun (Phone number: 516 375 6146) from Douglas Elliman Real Estate for further information and set a tour schedule of this New York house.
The Renovated beachfront house Information:
- Location: 53 Lincoln St, Sag Harbor, NY 11963
- Beds: 4
- Baths: 6
- Living: 3.800 Square feet
- Lot size: 0.52 Acres
- Price: $4,595,000
- Year built: 2007
- Listed by / Agent: Marcy Braun (Phone number: 516 375 6146) from Douglas Elliman Real Estate
- Listed at Zillow and Agent Website
The Renovated beachfront house Gallery:
Text by the Agent: Situated in a private beachfront community within the Village of Sag Harbor, this Stunning home on 0.52 acres has been completely renovated in 2019. The first floor offers a grand entrance and foyer opening to an expansive great room and dining area with double height ceilings and a wall of glass doors which spill onto the outside decking.
The sun filled yard offers resort style living at its finest with a heated Gunite swimming pool surrounded by “white cloud” Turkish marble, basketball pic court, hot tub, hydroponic garden, outdoor surround sound and beautiful landscaping designed and curated by Summerhill. The huge gourmet kitchen with custom cabinetry designed by Capo Design includes a wolf stove, sub zero refrigeration, large center island with marble counters, two beverage refrigerators.
The second floor boasts a large primary en suite bedroom with deck, a huge bonus room with fireplace and deck, an additional en suite guest room and laundry area. On the lower level, the floors are finished with a high gloss epoxy flooring and a separate gym area complete this space. Combine all this with a brand new geothermal system a block from the community beach.
Photo credit: Marcy Braun (Phone number: 516 375 6146) from Douglas Elliman Real Estate
Source: Douglas Elliman
* This property might not FOR SALE at moment you reading this post; please check status at Zillow link or Agent website link above*
More New York city homes in United States which are recently for Sale here:
- Beautiful Italian Mansion in New York for Sale at $7,595,000 designed for a carefree lifestyle
- Stunning shingled style home in New York designed by Dan Maselli asks for $10,750,000
- Picturesque New York house designed by architect James D’Auria sells for $9,975,000
- Extraordinary Oceanfront Home in New York city hits Market for $10,995,000
- Comfortable serene house in New York offers amazing privacy asking for $4,850,000