This Visionary serene home is Neerim Road, Castle Cove, New South Wales, Australia with approximately 5300 Square metres of lot size now available for Sale. This estate is fabulous design as collaboration result between Terroir Architects, renowned interior designer Pascale Gomes McNabb and the owners including 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and so much more amenities in perfect quality. If you feel love this house from the first look, please do not hesitate to contact Ken Jacobs (Phone number: 0407 190 152) & Darren Curtis (Phone number: 0406 761 840) from Christie’s International Real Estate for more details and set a tour schedule of this excellent New South Wales estate.
The Visionary serene home Information:
- Location: 25 Neerim Road Castle Cove NSW 2069
- Beds: 5
- Baths: 5
- Living: 440 Square metres
- Lot size: 5300 Square metres
- Price upon request
- Listed by / Agent: Ken Jacobs (Phone number: 0407 190 152) & Darren Curtis (Phone number: 0406 761 840) from Christie’s International Real Estate
- Listed at Domain and Agent Website
The Visionary serene home Gallery:
Text by the Agent:
Visionary home, serene estate that feels part of the Australian landscape Stunning sculptural home set in a monumental landscape
Cocooned in a peaceful and private bay side pocket, this visionary home fits as one with the landscape.
An inspired collaboration between Terroir Architects, interior designer Pascale Gomes McNabb and the owners.
It rests on a N/E facing gated and completely private 5300 Square meters approximately adjoining reserve and set in designer gardens.
The home has been constructed of concrete utilising its sculptural qualities to recess it into the landscape.
The concrete is paired in formed steel, reflective surfaces and an abundance of handcrafted timber joinery.
Chef’s commercial inspired marble and stainless kitchen, finest appliances, large butler’s pantry
Luxury bedroom suites, handcrafted cabinetry, robes, built in desks, separate guest suite with en suite.
Superb master wing with Japanese inspired indoor/outdoor bathroom, home office, hydronic heating.
Resort style heated ozone pool, full size flood lit tennis court, brand new studio/office plus 4 car garage.
6 visitor car spaces, 60000L rainwater tanks, walk to the bus, bay and golf, close to schools and Chatswood.
Photo credit: / Source: Christie’s International Real Estate
* This property might not FOR SALE at moment you reading this post; please check status at Domain link or Agent website link above*
More Tour of Visionary serene home in Australia here:
- Absolute waterfront estate by Andre Porebski in New South Wales for Sale
- Exquisite cliff top residence by architect Koichi Takada in New South Wales for Sale
- Opulent Palm Cove Home in Queensland with Unhindered Ocean View for Sale
- A Futuristic Queensland Home with Breathtaking Views for Rent $6,400 Weekly
- Two Luxury tri level villas in New South Wales for sale with negotiable price