Design Concept of Villa Greenwich is a project located in Connecticut, United States was designed in concept stage by B8 Architecture and Design Studio in Modern style which is different to the traditional local architecture based in wooden construction. This home located on beautiful lot with amazing views and wonderful outdoor living spaces. This home is truly dream future home was conceptualized by wonderful living room idea; dining room idea; kitchen idea; bedroom idea; bathroom idea; outdoor living idea; and other great ideas.
The Design Concept of Villa Greenwich Project Information:
- Project Name: Design Concept of Villa Greenwich
- Location: Connecticut, United States
- Conceptualized by: B8 Architecture and Design Studio
Text by the Architects: This villa is located in Greenwich, a wealthy enclave on Connecticut´s Gold Coast. The design aims to be vanguardist, making the difference to the traditional local architecture based in wooden construction. Playing with volumes, raising large hangovers, creating a light and shadow game with many details as water features, outdoor areas design, carefully studied landscape.
A 20.000 square meters plot of lush vegetation, a charming forest embracing the villa. Keeping maximum respect to the existing vegetation as there are many old trees, this villa plays with the landscape, framing it. The project consist in Ground Floor, First Floor and Solarium, total built around 750 sqm, in addition to a 500 sqm basement.
Photo credit / Source: B8 Architecture and Design Studio
More Design Concepts for Luxury Houses in United States here:
- Spectacular Design Concept of Wallace Mansion by CLR Design Group
- Emerald Modern Home Concept in Laguna Beach by David Hiller Studio
- An Architectural Concept of Beverly Hill Mansion by McClean Design
- Amazing Design of Sunset Plaza Mansion by CLR Design Group
- Malibu Contemporary Home Design Concept by Doug Burdge