Design Concept of Sunset Plaza Mansion is a project located in Sunset Strip, Los Angeles; was designed in concept stage by CLR Design Group in Modern style, it offers 6 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms with 12,000 square feet of living spaces. This home located on beautiful lot with amazing views to DTLA and wonderful outdoor living spaces. This home is truly dream future home was conceptualized by wonderful living room idea; dining room idea, kitchen idea, bedroom idea, bathroom idea, outdoor living idea; and other great ideas.
The Design Concept of Sunset Plaza Mansion Project Information:
- Project Name: Design Concept of Sunset Plaza Mansion
- Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Conceptualized by: CLR Design Group
Text by the Architects: Breathtaking Jewel box Views await at the top of a gated private driveway in a Celebrity filled enclave above the Sunset Strip. Two astounding Architectural Estates, both perched on their own generous flat pads that tower high above the street; will raise the bar for Luxury Development in the Hollywood Hills. Set on an unparalleled 1.5 acre City and Ocean View site; both properties will astound with their unwillingness to conform to the status quo. Fashioned with a Six Car Glass “SkyGarage”; a regulation size Two Lane Bowling Alley and Fully equipped Rooftop “SkyLounges” with their own private Putting Greens; these triumphs of Modern Design will cater to the Buyer who wants more than it all.
Photo credit / Source: CLR Design Group
More Design Concept of Luxury Mansions in Los Angeles here:
- Conceptual Design of Beverly Hills Modern Home by McClean Design
- Conceptual Design of Los Angeles Modern Mansion by CLR Design Group
- Hollywood Hills Stanley Modern Home Concept by IR Architects
- Architecture Concept of Wallace Residence in Los Angeles by SAOTA
- Laurel Way Modern Home Concept, Beverly Hills by McClean Design