Experiencing of Luxury Retreat in Malibu Home for Sale $24,750,000
The Malibu Home for Sale is an architectural masterpiece in the award winning Marisol Malibu Community now available for sale. This home located at 11658 Ellice St, Malibu, California; offering 6 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms with over 12,000 square feet of living spaces. Call Kurt Rappaport – Westside Estate Agency Inc. (Phone: 310-247-7770) for more detailed; and set a tour schedule of the Malibu Home for Sale.
The Malibu Home for Sale Information:
- Location: 11658 Ellice St, Malibu, CA 90265
- Beds: 6
- Baths: 10
- Living: 12,123 square feet
- Lot size: 1.11 Acres
- Built: 2020
- Listed by | Agent: Kurt Rappaport – Westside Estate Agency Inc. (Phone: 310-247-7770)
- Listed at Zillow
Text by the Agent: Brand new, custom contemporary luxury retreat; in the award winning Marisol Malibu Community; Malibu’s premier resort style community. Enter a gated private driveway leading to this architectural masterpiece; situated on an 1 acre bluff perched above the ocean. A stunning double height glass entry opens to a spectacular great room overlooking unobstructed head on ocean views; sleek gourmet kitchen; separate chef’s kitchen; theatre, gym; and spa. Fleetwood doors extend throughout offering the best indoor; outdoor living experience. There’s a spectacular infinity pool; outdoor kitchen and separate guest apartment. Beautiful master suite with 18 foot ceilings. Shown to pre-qualified clients only.
Photo credit / Source: Westside Estate Agency Inc.
* This property might not FOR SALE at moment you reading this post, please check status at Zillow link or Agent website link above*
More Tour of Malibu Home for Sale here:
- $30,000,000 Villa Pacifico – A Trophy Home for Sale in Malibu, California
- Resort Style Malibu Beach House for Sale at $10.45 Million
- Finest Newly-finished Filaree Heights House in Malibu Asks for $12 Million
- Contemporary Estate in Upper Zumirez for an Asking price $9.6 Million
- Newly Built Malibu Estate on Coveted Coastal Community for Sale $13.9 Million