Gorgeous mid century modern home in the west of Los Angeles, California
This Gorgeous mid century modern home with original version is a design of Matthew Leizer for Robby Krieger of The Doors located on the west of Los Angeles, California. This work of art with unimaginable ocean views includes 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, smart facilities and luxurious amenities in perfect quality. This home is designed and built high quality. This amazing architecture features living room with Terrazzo floors; dining room; walnut Miele kitchen; bar; bedroom; bathroom and outdoor living such as pool; jacuzzi; patio; landscaping and more.
The Gorgeous mid century modern home Information:
- Location: 461 Bellagio Ter, Los Angeles, CA 90049
- Beds: 4
- Baths: 5
- Living: 6.624 Square feet
- Lot size: 1.40 Acres
- Year built: 1971
- Type: Single family
The Gorgeous mid century modern house Gallery:
Description: This gorgeous mid century modern home was originally designed and crafted by Matthew Leizer for Robby Krieger of The Doors. Sitting on 1.5 Acres of el Air landscape, this is a private oasis with unimaginable views of the Getty and Pacific ocean. The property rebuilt and restored with some of the finest bespoke craftsmanship and no expense spared.
Above the fireplace, is an original frieze interpretation of The Doors, the disappearing walls, vaulted corked ceilings, walnut Miele kitchen, Terrazzo floors and dual spacious closets create an effortless indoor outdoor lifestyle suited for only the most exquisite taste. Other features include courtyard pool, bar and jacuzzi.
Photo credit: / Source: Rodeo Realty – Beverly Hills
More Tour of Gorgeous mid century modern house in Los Angeles, California here:
- Extravagant Contemporary Residence in Los Angeles, California
- Modern Masterwork with Unhindered Ocean View in Los Angeles, California
- A Nice California Modern House in Los Angeles by Montalba Architects
- Architectural Newly home with over the top features in Los Angeles
- Asking Price $9,400,000 for A Beautifully Appointed Home in Los Angeles