Villa in Sedona for Sale
Description About This Villa in Sedona
The Villa in Sedona, an exclusive Eagle Mountain Ranch abounds with local wildlife while sparing no modern comforts offering the finest finishes and timeless architecture is now available for sale. This home located at 330 Eagle Mountain Ranch Rd, Sedona, Arizona offers 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms with nearly 5,000 square feet of living spaces. Call Devin Johnston (Phone: 928-399-9689) at Russ Lyon Sotheby’s International Realty for more detailed and set a tour schedule of the Villa in Sedona.
The Villa in Sedona Information:
- Location: 330 Eagle Mountain Ranch Rd, Sedona, AZ 86336
- Beds: 3
- Baths: 4
- Living: 4,780 square feet
- Lot size: 57.26 Acres
- Built: 2006 | Remodeled in 2015
- Agent | Listed by: Devin Johnston (Phone: 928-399-9689) at Russ Lyon Sotheby’s International Realty
- Listed at Zillow and Agent Website
The Villa in Sedona Gallery:
Text by the Agent: The exclusive Eagle Mountain Ranch is now available for purchase. This luxury Tuscan style Villa was built sparing no expense, and is Sedona’s best kept secret. Long time locals and few realtors are aware of the existence of this private gated subdivision with only five luxury homes. Located in world famous Sedona this 57+ acre dream property owns over 1700 feet of Oak Creek frontage, and is surrounded by National Forest Service land. Be one with nature in this pristine environment that abounds with local wildlife while sparing no modern comforts. Feel the ancient serenity that the Native Americans felt when they inhabited this valley, their footprints are still visible in the petroglyphs that can be found just a short distance from the property.
The house is a 3700 square foot masterpiece The house is a 3700 square foot masterpiece with the finest finishes and timeless architecture. This amazing residence was built in 2006, and then extensively remodeled in 2015 utilizing top quality Venetian Plaster and American Clay finishes, hand distressed mesquite cabinetry and slab granite. Appliances are Subzero, Wolfe, and Viking. The kitchen has two dishwashers, warming drawer, two convection ovens, and island prep sink. The fully outfitted bar includes a double kegerator, subzero refrigerator, and Scotsman ice maker, so the good times never end! In the Master Suite you will enjoy a coffee bar with a full-size dishwasher and subzero bar refrigerator all tastefully hidden behind the custom mesquite cabinetry.
The Master Bath has separate sinks and vanities with an above ground soaking tub and majestic chandelier. Right off the Master Wing is a 777 gallon in ground Jacuzzi tub with gas lit braziers overlooking Oak Creek. This smart home has a SONOS supported sound system throughout the house, and Crestron lighting and speaker volume control. Twin refrigerated wine racks grace the majestic dining room and have the capacity for up to 500 bottles. The estate also boasts its own private vineyard with over 60 Zinfandel grape vines yielding approximately 500 gallons per year. Two historic guest homes, a rustic barn and two historic, small, red rock constructed storage buildings are also on the property. The gated motor court and oversized four car garage with mini split climate control keeps your vehicles comfortable.
Courtesy of Devin Johnston (Phone: 928-399-9689) at Russ Lyon Sotheby’s International Realty
* This property might not for sale at the moment you read this post; please check property status at the above Zillow or Agent website links*
More Tour of Homes in Arizona here:
- Listed at $11.7 Million, This Impeccable Architectural Home in Scottsdale Comes with Priceless Sweeping Views of The Valley Below
- Just Listed at $4.75 Million, This Exceptionally Renovated Home in Scottsdale has An Amazing Backyard with A Full Size Olympic Length Lap Pool
- An Exquisitely Appointed Home in Scottsdale has An Unbelievable 40 Seat Theater Room with Stage Area for Sale at $7.4 Million
- The Royal Chateau, An Exquisitely Remodeled Estate with The Highest Level of Finishes in Paradise Valley Seeks $30 Million
- Asking for $16 Million, This Extraordinary Estate in Scottsdale is A Beautiful Expression of Ranch Hacienda-style Architecture