This Iconic Colorado home is described as iconic home atop The Divide at Cordillera, built for the original developer of Cordillera, Felix Posen now available for Sale. This home located in Edwards, Colorado, United States offering 7 bedrooms, 11 bathrooms, smart facilities and luxury amenities in perfect quality. Please do not hesitate to contact Catherine Jones Coburn (Phone number: 970-390-1706) from Slifer Smith & Frampton- Bachelor Gulch for more details and set a tour schedule of this timeless Colorado masterpiece.
The Iconic Colorado home Information:
- Location: 200 Casteel Rdg, Edwards, CO 81632
- Beds: 7
- Baths: 11
- Living: 10.216 Square feet
- Lot size: 3.60 Acres
- Price: $6,950,000
- Year built: 1995
- Listed by / Agent: Catherine Jones Coburn (Phone number: 970-390-1706) from Slifer Smith & Frampton- Bachelor Gulch
- Listed at Zillow and Agent Website
The Iconic Colorado home) Gallery:
Text by the Agent: Opportunity to own this iconic home atop The Divide at Cordillera. Custom built for the original developer of Cordillera, Felix Posen, and then owned by Kathie Lee Gifford. Homesite offers magnificent 360 degree views of the Gore Range, Sawatch Range, Flattop Mountain as well as New York Mountain. This comfortable floorplan provides en suite bathrooms for each bedroom, decks off each of the six main level bedrooms, spacious upgraded country kitchen, extra lofted space. Entry level is home to two primary suites.
The east primary suite is a corner room with big views, fireplace, private deck, high vaulted ceilings, his/her bathrooms, closets and sitting area or office. Additional primary suite is a corner room located on the west end of the home, wrap around deck, walk in closet, bathroom and sauna access. Large welcoming great room frames the picturesque views of the surrounding mountain ranges and features high vaulted ceilings, a wood burning fireplace, and adjoined formal dining room creating a perfect space for warm and memorable gatherings.
Additional entertaining spaces include a saloon style bar area with fireplace; oversized family room; den and billiards room. Expansive deck and patio along the southern side of the home with outdoor hot tub, large pool and fireplace. Extensive landscaping surrounds this special property with large acreage; 3 car garage. Private gated community with security and many amenities plus availability to join one of the best golf clubs that the Vail Valley has to offer.
Photo credit: / Source: VBR
* This property might not FOR SALE at moment you reading this post; please check status at Zillow link or Agent website link above*
More Iconic Colorado home in United States for Sale here:
- A $5,200,000 Gorgeous Residence in Colorado provides finest mountain living
- Unrivaled Colorado house created by Efficiency Label for Architecture hit Market for $25,000,000
- Incredible Aspen house in Colorado designed by CCY Architects sells for $37,000,000
- A Striking Colorado estate has meticulously crafted woodwork selling for $13,995,000
- Gorgeous Aspen residence in Colorado designed by Poss & Associates hits Market for $43,900,000