This Martis Camp Unique home is an eco friendly design under Martis Camp community. This architecture located in Dunsmuir Way, Truckee, California including 5 bedrooms, 4 and a half bathrooms, facilities and amenities in high quality. This house shall make everyone stop and stare with over 700 Square feet of outdoor terrace and majestic mountain and forest view. This amazing house features living room; dining room; open kitchen; bedroom ; bathroom; and outdoor living spacious terrace with its fireplace; patio; landscaping and more.
The Martis Camp Unique home Information:
- Location: 9648 Dunsmuir Way, Truckee, CA 96161
- Beds: 5
- Baths: 4.5
- Living: 5.230 Square feet
- Lot size: 1.29 Acres
- Year built: 2018
- Type: Single family
The Martis Camp Unique house Gallery:
Description: Martis Camp unique opportunity to move in and enjoy the guest home experience while designing the main home. An efficient use of just under 1400 Square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The bunk room has 3 sets of twins, second bedroom has two doubles and the master a king.
Flowing great room with open kitchen and large island looks out to the beautiful Martis Creek below. With over 700 Square feet of outdoor terraces and covered porches, one can enjoy the beautiful seasons in year. Designer finishes, low Volatile Organic Compounds paint, audio visual package. This house is quite suitable for families who love climbing, camping and expect to have a place serving for relaxing purpose on weekends or holidays.
Photo credit: / Source: Public Record
More Tour of Martis Camp house in Truckee, California here:
- Martis Camp 506 Residence in Truckee, California by Blaze Makoid Architecture
- Lahontan Residence in Truckee, California by Nicholas Sonder Architect
- Outstanding Eco Friendly home in California with abundant natural light
- A $12,295,000 Martis Camp Home with Panoramic Views of Northstar California
- Stunning Contemporary Home with Double Facing Fireplace in California