Stunning Contemporary Home with Double Facing Fireplace in California
This Stunning Contemporary home is located in Truckee, the northeast area of California including 5 bedrooms, 5 and haft bathrooms. This home is not only designed and built with high quality, but also amazing decorations with glass to enjoy and get the best out of excellent natural light. This architecture completely presents vision of talented designer with beautiful living room; dining room; modern kitchen and outdoor living as barbecue area, firepit and hot tub ; patio; landscaping with mountain view and more.
The Stunning Contemporary Home Information:
- Location: 9630 Dunsmuir Way, Truckee, CA 96161
- Beds: 5
- Baths: 5,5
- Living: 4.745 square feet
- Lot size: 2.12 Acres
- Year built: 2015
- Type: Single Family
The Stunning Contemporary Home Gallery:
Description: This work of art is constructed in two-acre parcel. This stunning contemporary house blends with the surroundings. The house comprises 5 bedrooms, 5 and haft bath room. The most special thing of this house is excellent mountain view which is perfect for relaxing and mostly can enjoy from each corners.
Dining room includes a double facing fireplace which separates living room and dining room. Moreover, beautiful modern kitchen is unique with granite and marble counters, large island and breakfast nook. Main floor includes expansive media room, office, and master suite with fireplace. Ideal mountain is setting with a large back deck covered dining area, barbecue, firepit and hot tub. As the result, This must see home is really a worthy option to consider.
Photo credit:| Source: TSMLS
More Tour of Stunning Contemporary Home in California here:
- Martis Camp 506 Residence in Truckee, California by Blaze Makoid Architecture
- Lahontan Residence in Truckee, California by Nicholas Sonder Architect
- Truckee Home for Sale at $5,495,000 offers Sweeping Mountain Views
- Martis Camp Newhall Drive Home in California by Sagemodern
- Residence 440 in Martis Camp, Truckee by Walton Architecture + Engineering