Architecture Design of Minnetonka Minimalism House
Description About The Project
Minnetonka Minimalism house designed by Charlie & Co. Design, together with custom builders John Kraemer & Sons, have completed a new home on the shores of Lake Minnetonka, Minnesota. This is an impressive project which is prominent among the green grass area. Also, it is harmonious with the nature and allows the owners to circulate freely to the outdoors.
Indeed, easily seen on the rear of the home, the black framed windows and doors open the home to the yard, created by landscape design firm Topo. In addition to this, a key design element of the house, are the floor to ceiling windows and sliding doors that are featured on either side of the great room. In addition to this, the terraced yard flows from the house, where there’s a deck, down some stairs, and to a secondary covered outdoor entertaining area with a fireplace, TV, and lounge.
Once insides, the interiors designed by Jeremy Wunderlich, the main living room, dining area, and kitchen, all share the same space. While the large glass windows and sliding doors provide stunning views of the landscape on either side. Hence, it creates the strong connection between inside and outside.
The Architecture Design Project Information:
- Project Name: Minnetonka Minimalism House
- Location: Lake Minnetonka, Minnesota, United States
- Designed by: Charlie & Co. Design, Ltd
- Interior Design: Jeremy Wunderlich
The Minnetonka Minimalism House Gallery:
Text by the Architects: This streamlined home sits atop a wooded knoll, capturing views to a nearby secluded bay. Large sliding glass walls create a strong visual connection to this site and allows the owners to circulate freely to the outdoors.
Photo credit: | Source: Charlie & Co. Design, Ltd
For more information about this project; please contact the Architecture firm :
– Add: 1601 Utica Ave. South, Unit 212 St. Louis Park, MN 55416
– Tel: 612.333.2246
– Email: [email protected]
More Houses in United States here:
- Exceptional Lakefront Estate in Bay Village on Market for $5.9M
- Beautiful Estate with Desirable Floor Plan in Kirkland Hits Market for $2.39M
- This $7.299 Million Waterfront Retreat Offers Endless Luxury and Privacy in Bay Harbor
- Pristine and Modern Mountain Farmhome Style Estate in Powell Listed at $3.95 Million
- Private Home with Serene Garden in Cincinnati Listed at $3,399,000