Home in Holmes Beach for Sale
Description About This Home in Holmes Beach
The Home in Holmes Beach is a luxurious, sprawling waterfront front estate tucked away at the end of a quiet cul de sac on desirable Anna Maria Island now available for sale. This home located at 535 70th St, Holmes Beach, Florida; offering 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms with over 5,900 square feet of living spaces. Call Emily Moss (Phone: 941-219-9377) at Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc for more detailed; and set a tour schedule of the Home in Holmes Beach.
The Home in Holmes Beach Information:
- Location: 535 70th St, Holmes Beach, FL 34217
- Beds: 6
- Baths: 7
- Living: 5,921 square feet
- Lot size: 0.32 Acres
- Built: 2020
- Agent | Listed by: Emily Moss (Phone: 941-219-9377) at Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc
- Listed at Zillow
The Home in Holmes Beach Gallery:
Text by the Agent: Welcome to Bimini’s Best – a luxurious, sprawling waterfront front home tucked away at the end of a quiet cul de sac on desirable Anna Maria Island. This 5,921 square foot home was designed to provide the ultimate indoor/outdoor living experience capturing panoramic views of the sparkling waters of Bimini Bay from every room in the house. This newly constructed, expansive 2-story home boasts 6 bedrooms, 2 living rooms, 5 bathrooms, 2 half baths, two gas fireplaces, a speakeasy inspired entertainment room complete with front and back balconies, and a two-and-a-half-car garage. Professionally designed and built by the craftsmen of Moss Builders, every detail in this home packs a punch, from intricate ceiling and trim designs, custom Amish cabinetry, walnut flooring, and luxurious finishes throughout.
The owner’s ensuite exudes modern luxury with built-in Lutron automated shades, masterful ceiling and trim details, a dedicated seating area and private, screened in covered lanai with gas fireplace. The exquisite bathroom includes an oversized, zero entry walk in shower with five water features to accommodate two. The custom closet is complete with its own washer and dryer. The impressive kitchen features a 16 foot island with a six foot galley sink, quartz countertops, a full suite of Dacor appliances, a Miele dishwasher and a walk-in pantry with custom storage and beverage center. In addition, a hidden full-service butler pantry includes a Sub-Zero Wolf freezer drawer and Sub-Zero Wolf fridge drawer, a Perlick ice maker, a Cove Dishwasher, and sink with garbage disposal.
Courtesy of Emily Moss (Phone: 941-219-9377) at Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc
* This property might not for sale at the moment you read this post; please check property status at the above Zillow or Agent website links*
More Tour of Homes in Florida here:
- This $7,850,000 Transitional Home in Boca Raton with Island-inspired Architectural Accents and Tropical Landscaping
- New Elegantly Furnished Home in Boca Raton with Breathtaking Intracoastal views Asking for $14,700,000
- This $11,700,000 Modern Home in Tampa with Fluid Indoor Outdoor Living and Sweeping Bay Views
- This $16,000,000 Mediterranean Villa in Santa Rosa Beach Exemplifies A Seamless Integration of Elegance and Comfort
- Magnificent Views Villa in Marco Island with Western Exposure for Spectacular Sunsets offering at $7,995,000