Sow Geneva in Switzerland designed by SAOTA is an amazing contemporary house on Lake Geneva, Switzerland. Powerful sculptural forms & lines and the use of bold colors & sheer materials result in a taut composition. Especially, this home offers luxurious living with high end finishes and smart amenities.
In addition, it located on beautiful lot with very spectacular views and wonderful outdoor living spaces including patio, pool, garden. Obviously, it is truly dream house, combined by wonderful living room ideas; dining room idea; kitchen idea; bedroom idea; bathroom idea; outdoor living idea; and other great ideas.
The Architecture Design Project Information:
- Project Name: Sow Geneva House
- Location: Geneva, Switzerland
- Project Year: 2010
- Area: 2800.0 m2
- Designed by: SAOTA
- Interior Design: Antoni Associates – Mark Rielly
The Sow Geneva House Gallery:
Text by the Architects: The owner commissioned SAOTA to design his Geneva base for his family home and office. Passionate about design and architecture, this is the 4th home SAOTA have undertaken for him. The others, in Cape Town and Paris and one in Senegal are manifest statements of exciting, even provocative contemporary architecture.
Photo credit: Stefan Antoni| Source: SAOTA
For more information about this project; please contact the Architecture firm :
– Add: 109 Hatfield Street, Gardens, Cape Town, 8001
– Tel: +27 (0)21 468 4400
– Email: [email protected]
More Tour of Impressive Houses here:
- Victoria 73 House with Stunning Ocean Views in South Africa by SAOTA
- Clifton Heights House with Sophisticated Edge in South Africa by SAOTA
- Benguela Cove House with Panoramic Views of The Landscape by SAOTA
- Beautiful Mornington Beach Houses in Melbourne by Habitech Systems
- Sydney Street House Re-Opened in a Stunning Way by Fouché Architects