Beautiful Mornington Beach Houses in Melbourne was designed by Habitech Systems, has won the Victorian HIA Best Townhouse Of The Year award. This project creates two double story houses on a lot facing Port Phillip Bay and bordering the mouth of a local creek. It utilizes a palette of materials appropriate to their coastal location and surround. Also, it integrates an indigenous coastal landscape to create a building with a sensitivity to its location. In addition, the design seeks to bring foreshore pier proportions and detailing across the road and contribute to the public realm in the way it interacts with the creek mouth.
Besides, this home located on beautiful lot with amazing views and wonderful outdoor living spaces including patio, garden. Certainly, it is truly dream house, which was combined by wonderful living room ideas; dining room idea; kitchen idea; bedroom idea; bathroom idea; outdoor living idea; and other great ideas.
The Architecture Design Project Information:
- Project Name: Mornington Beach Houses
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
- Project Year: 2016
- Designed by: Habitech Systems
- Area: 520.0 m2
The Mornington Beach Houses Gallery:
Text by the Architects: Situated near Melbourne on the Mornington Peninsula, this project on the Mornington foreshore creates two double storey houses on a lot facing Port Phillip Bay and bordering the mouth of a local creek.
Photo credit: Nic Granleese| Source: Habitech Systems
For more information about this project; please contact the Architecture firm :
– Add: 110 Argyle Street, Fitzroy, VIC 3065
– Tel: +61 (3) 9419 9436
– Email: [email protected]
More Tour of Beautiful Houses in Australia here:
- Sharp and Textural design of Rhyll in Australia by Jarchitecture Pty
- Conceptual Design of Waterways House in Australia by Chris Clout Design
- Concept Design of Royal Plams House in Australia by Chris Clout Design
- Allambi Rise Residence in Noosa Heads, Australia by John Sayers Productions
- Gold Coast House Concept in Queensland, Australia by Chris Clout Design