Spectacular Shady Canyon Home in California has Private Hillside Views
Home in California is newly built and upgraded located in in Orange County’s most prestigious community including 6 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms. This home is designed and built with high quality and smart facilities and provide spectacular canyon and private hillside views with no homes behind. This amazing home features beautiful living room; dining room; outdoor living as pool; patio; landscaping; and more.
The Home in California Information:
- Location: 122 Canyon Crk, Irvine, CA 92603
- Beds: 6
- Baths: 10
- Living: 9.027 square feet
- Lot size: 24,768 square feet
- Built: 2014
The Home in California Gallery:
Description: Experience the finest in comfort and luxury living in a newly built and upgraded 2014 Shady Canyon Estate Home on a hillside and quiet cul de sac in Orange County’s most prestigious community. Behind the gates, walk or drive along winding roads with scenic and natural surroundings before arriving at your new French Provincial style exterior 9027 sf estate, nestled on an expansive 24,768 sf lot.
The open floor plan, with 11 foot high ceilings, oversize Euroline steel windows, and sliding pocket doors provide spectacular canyon and private hillside views with no homes behind. Upon entering the custom estate, one is struck by the Contemporary, clean interior style. The floor plan gracefully encompasses an expansive yard with a luxury pool and spa. Enjoy 6 spacious bedrooms, 6 full baths and 4 half baths, a 4 car garage, gated motor court , separate guest casita, Home Theater, Tower Loft, and Great Room. The large Gourmet Kitchen and separate Prep kitchen and Family Room connect to an outdoor California Room.
Photo credit : Rachel Swardstrom – Coldwell Banker Realty | Source: CRMLS
More Tour of Home in California here:
- Peacefully Perfect Family Home in Los Altos Hills by Feldman Architecture
- Beautiful Garden House in Los Angeles by Aaron Neubert Architects
- Portola Valley House in California has An Intimate Space by SB Architects
- Sleek Martis Camp House on Lot 595 by Walton Architecture + Engineering
- An Ionic Property in Rancho Santa Fe returns the Market for $16,995,000