Home in Vero Beach for Sale
Description About This Home in Vero Beach
The Home in Vero Beach is a distinguished residence situated on a cul-de-sac point with 270 degrees of unobstructed intracoastal views now available for sale. This home located at 210 Osprey Ct, Vero Beach, Florida; offering 6 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms with over 9,000 square feet of living spaces. Call Matilde G Sorensen (Phone: 772-532-0010) at Dale Sorensen Real Estate Inc. for more detailed; and set a tour schedule of the Home in Vero Beach.
The Home in Vero Beach Information:
- Location: 210 Osprey Ct, Vero Beach, FL 32963
- Beds: 6
- Baths: 8
- Living: 9,331 square feet
- Lot size: – Acres
- Built: 1990
- Agent | Listed by: Matilde G Sorensen (Phone: 772-532-0010) at Dale Sorensen Real Estate Inc.
- Listed at Zillow and Agent Website
The Home in Vero Beach Gallery:
Text by the Agent: Riverfront paradise! Wonderfully situated on a cul-de-sac point with 270 degrees of unobstructed intracoastal views. One of the most majestic homes on the river, this distinguished residence hosts an abundance of fine details and 446 ft. ± of shoreline. Coffered ceilings and and unique mirror-paneled built-ins bring a sprawling and spacious effect to the living area, elevated by grand features including intricate columns and a large fireplace. Walls of windows illuminate the family room with ample natural light, delightfully complemented by beam ceilings and a window bench perfect for afternoon relaxation. A dignified formal dining room maintains a pleasant simplicity, with interior columns and grand tile flooring meeting a spacious and pristine open concept.
Adjoining the dining room is a stylish kitchen. The bright cabinetry is beautifully accented by a rich; burnt-umber toned island and unique dark granite countertops; creating a sleek atmosphere. A cozy, sun-drenched breakfast nook with water view offers a relaxed setting for everyday meals. The master suite is its own tropical retreat; with an elegant fireplace; glamorous en-suite bath; and separate living space. The pool area is the definition of resort-style, with a stunning geometric design surrounded by mature palms and a fabulous indoor-outdoor space shaded by luxurious archways. Just steps from the pool is a lovely guest house; styled with the bright and comfortable charm of an easygoing beach lifestyle. Oversized lot with deep-water dock. Excellent location near St. Edwards School and Moorings Yacht & Country Club.
Courtesy of Matilde G Sorensen (Phone: 772-532-0010) at Dale Sorensen Real Estate Inc.
* This property might not for sale at the moment you read this post; please check property status at the above Zillow or Agent website links*
More Tour of Home in Florida here:
- Impeccable Construction Home with Exquisite Attention to Detail in West Palm Beach Florida on The Market for $26,900,000
- This $6,895,000 Elegant Home with Golf and Lake views in Naples has A Thoughtful Floor Plan
- Brand New Construction Home with Insane Wide Intracoastal Views in Lake Worth hits The Market for $10,999,999
- A Palm Beach Gardens Waterfront Home with High End Finishes Throughout for Sale at $6,450,000
- This $10,250,000 Magnificent Home in Naples features Dramatic Architecture on The Premium 1 Acre Lakefront Lot