Home in Naples for Sale
Description About This Home in Naples
The Home in Naples is a jaw-dropping residence features an open family room with custom built-ins and architectural ceilings now available for sale. This home located at 13901 Williston Way, Naples, Florida; offering 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms with over 4,800 square feet of living spaces. Call John Steven Burdick (Phone: 239-345-5920) & Kim Venezia Basa (Phone: 239-572-5212) at John R. Wood Properties for more detailed; and set a tour schedule of the Home in Naples.
The Home in Naples Information:
- Location: 13901 Williston Way, Naples, FL 34119
- Beds: 4
- Baths: 5
- Living: 4,861 square feet
- Lot size: 0.87 Acres
- Built: 2014
- Agent | Listed by: John Steven Burdick (Phone: 239-345-5920) & Kim Venezia Basa (Phone: 239-572-5212) at John R. Wood Properties
- Listed at Zillow and Agent Website
The Home in Naples Gallery:
Text by the Agent: Spectacular is the word that comes to mind as you cross the threshold of this elegantly appointed Diamond-built home that will delight the most discerning buyer. From the sparkling floors, golf and lake views as far as the eye can see to the inviting indoor / outdoor settings, this jaw-dropping home excels at every turn. The interior space features an open family room with custom built-ins and architectural ceilings continuing to the dining and kitchen areas as well as the vast lanai with retractable screens, outdoor kitchen, multiple seating areas with designer furniture and a tranquil water wall and spa accessible from the pool and master.
The gourmet kitchen centers around a 5 foot galley sink, Wolf & Miele appliances, 2 dishwashers and walk-in pantry. Adjacent is a custom glass wall cleverly fronting a butler pantry with 165 bottle n’Finity wine cooler. The thoughtful floor plan offers privacy for guests & the spacious master offers his/hers baths and 2 bespoke closets, one brilliantly composed w custom backlighting and savvy storage. The den / study is a retreat w more impressive built-ins. Additional features includes oversized baseboards, generator, safe, 4-zone HVAC, 2 tankless water heaters and Control4.
Courtesy of John Steven Burdick (Phone: 239-345-5920) & Kim Venezia Basa (Phone: 239-572-5212) at John R. Wood Properties
* This property might not for sale at the moment you read this post; please check property status at the above Zillow or Agent website links*
More Tour of Homes in Naples here:
- This $10,250,000 Magnificent Home in Naples features Dramatic Architecture on The Premium 1 Acre Lakefront Lot
- One of A Kind Custom House in Naples was Thoughtfully Designed with Expansive Outdoor Living Space Asking for $24,750,000
- This $5,499,777 Exceptional Custom House in Naples is Ideal for Entertaining with Luxurious Amenities
- Exceptional Custom House in Naples with The Finest Finishes Comes to The Market at $5,970,000
- Absolutely Stunning Home in Naples with Fantastic Water Views for Sale at $19,995,000