14624 Flat Top Ranch Road Home in Austin, Texas
Description About The Property
14624 Flat Top Ranch Road, Austin, Texas is a waterfront estate was updated throughout in 2020 boasting custom finishes, a double-height living room, an idyllic outdoor area, Control 4 System for music, lighting, and heat. This Home in Austin offers 6 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms with nearly 8,000 square feet of living spaces. To know more about 14624 Flat Top Ranch Road, please contact Eric Moreland (Phone: 512-480-0844) at Moreland Properties for full support and perfect service.
The Property Information:
- Location: 14624 Flat Top Ranch Rd, Austin, TX 78732
- Beds: 6
- Baths: 8
- Living: 7,740 square feet
- Lot size: 2.60 Acres
- Built: 2012
- Agent | Listed by: Eric Moreland (Phone: 512-480-0844) at Moreland Properties
- Listed at Zillow
The Property Photo Gallery:
Text by the Agent: Set back from the street for privacy, this waterfront estate on Lake Austin is located in Bellagio Estates, and was updated throughout in 2020. The sprawling green lawn covers 2.6 acres along a private stretch of the lake with views of the Hill Country. Boasting 6 bedrooms, 6 full and 2 half bathrooms, 5 living areas offer ample space to entertain in and outdoors. The villa-style architecture creates a stunning European ambiance throughout the property.
From handcarved marble columns to fireplaces imported from Italy, custom finishes are found throughout. The double-height ceiling in the living room features intricate architectural details including elegant light fixtures, high windows that brighten the space, and interior Juliet balconies accessed via the second level. The living room is open to the chef’s kitchen with wood beam ceilings, double islands for convenient prep space, and stainless-steel appliances.
Additional features include a spacious butler’s pantry off of the kitchen, and an open dining area outfitted with a cozy fireplace. The expansive primary suite features exquisite beamed ceilings, fireplace, an updated walk-in closet, and a sitting area with stunning views. The home is complete with spacious guest bedrooms, a media room, and updated laundry/mud room.
The outdoor space is an idyllic paradise with abundant areas to relax outdoors and take in the waterfront views. The private dock offers a covered boat slip and additional space for two jet skis. Additionally, the dock’s upper level features a fireplace. Three of the HVAC units were replaced in 2020, along with appliances and light fixtures throughout the home. The garage floors have also been refinished and cabinets were added for additional storage. The home is equipped with Control 4 System for music, lighting, and heat. 24 Hour Advanced Showing Notice.
Courtesy of Eric Moreland (Phone: 512-480-0844) at Moreland Properties
* This property might not for sale at the moment you read this post; please check property status at the above Zillow or Agent website links*
More Tour of Homes in Austin, Texas here:
- $2,999,999 Absolutely Stunning Home in Austin Boasts Resort Style Backyard with Sweeping Views of The Lake and The Hill Country
- An Architecturally Striking Home with Exceptional Hill Country Views in Austin Listed for $4.2 Million
- This $6.2 Million Nalle Custom Home in Austin is An Immaculate Modern Estate
- A Stunning Modern Farmhouse filled with Warmth and Casual Sophistication Asks $3.995 Million in Austin
- Brand New Spectacular 2-story Home with 5 Beds and 5 Baths in Austin Hits The Market at $4.15 Million