Home in Scottsdale for Sale
Description About This Home in Scottsdale
The Home in Scottsdale, a ridgetop masterpiece provides 360-degree breathtaking views of sunrises and sunsets, additional golf fairways and greens, striking mountains and Desert Mountain night lights. is now available for sale. This home located at 9643 E Legacy Ridge Rd, Scottsdale, Arizona offers 5 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms with over 8,000 square feet of living spaces. Call Daniel Wolski (Phone: 480-266-7557) at Russ Lyon Sotheby’s International Realty for more detailed and set a tour schedule of the Home in Scottsdale.
The Home in Scottsdale Information:
- Location: 9643 E Legacy Ridge Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85262
- Beds: 5
- Baths: 7
- Living: 8,071 square feet
- Lot size: 1.72 Acres
- Built: 2005
- Agent | Listed by: Daniel Wolski (Phone: 480-266-7557) at Russ Lyon Sotheby’s International Realty
- Listed at Zillow and Agent Website
The Home in Scottsdale Gallery:
Text by the Agent: Ridgetop masterpiece in the village of Lone Mountain II at Desert Mountain. This Spanish Mediterranean home straddles an elevated ridge above the 8th Fairway of the Geronimo golf course. The home’s high elevation provides 360-degree breathtaking views of sunrises and sunsets, additional golf fairways and greens, striking mountains and Desert Mountain night lights. The 1.72-acre scene provides the canvas for extraordinary one-level luxury living that both impresses and welcomes. The subtle prominence of the exterior stack stone, arched windows with Cantera stone sills and pillars, private patios with fountains, an imposing trellised walkway and 3,000 sf of covered outdoor living space impart a feeling of casual elegance with spacious comfortable living inside.
Interior living begins with a gated fountain courtyard entry opening to the gracious living room with soaring ceilings and a Cantera stone fireplace with electric, telescoping glass doors that create seamless, year-round indoor/outdoor living. The dining or game room with groin vault ceiling detail is open to the living room as well as the comprehensive butler’s pantry. The gourmet kitchen is a chef’s delight and presents an expansive island with bar seating, modern chandeliers, Sub Zero and Miele appliances, pass-thru window to outdoor kitchen, custom cabinets and beautiful stone counters.
The natural light and airy feel of the home continues into the spacious dining space and den with north-facing patio and pass-thru fireplace into the beamed-ceiling office appointed with custom built-in desk space, shelves and cabinets. An arched corridor with 5 magnificent iron pendant lights and windowed wall takes you to the fitness room with patio access, then to the ultimate private Owner’s Suite. This spacious bedroom with fireplace opens to the south patio as well as a private patio with fountain on the north side.
The Main Bath boasts pure luxury with the spa tub, chandelier, double entry steam shower, custom vanities, 2 water closets, and expansive designer closet that opens to the laundry. For the ultimate guest experience the split floor plan consists of 2 remarkable ensuite guest bedrooms, (one with fireplace), and lavish baths, both with French door patio access. For large gatherings the outdoor separate Guest House offers a den with fireplace, mini kitchen with counter and table seating, 2 ensuite bedrooms (one with fireplace), sumptuous ensuite baths, laundry and private outdoor patio.
Courtesy of Daniel Wolski (Phone: 480-266-7557) at Russ Lyon Sotheby’s International Realty
* This property might not for sale at the moment you read this post; please check property status at the above Zillow or Agent website links*
More Tour of Homes in Scottsdale here:
- Listed at $11.7 Million, This Impeccable Architectural Home in Scottsdale Comes with Priceless Sweeping Views of The Valley Below
- Just Listed at $4.75 Million, This Exceptionally Renovated Home in Scottsdale has An Amazing Backyard with A Full Size Olympic Length Lap Pool
- An Exquisitely Appointed Home in Scottsdale has An Unbelievable 40 Seat Theater Room with Stage Area for Sale at $7.4 Million
- Asking for $16 Million, This Extraordinary Estate in Scottsdale is A Beautiful Expression of Ranch Hacienda-style Architecture
- A Simply Stunning Contemporary Home in Scottsdale with Striking Mountain Views for Sale at $7.25 Million