Home in Park City for Sale
Description About This Home in Park City
The Home in Park City, a Coveted Deer Valley Bald Eagle Mountain Estate overlooking the Jordanelle Reservoir and the future Mayflower Village with the Uintah Mountains in the foreground just completed of 3 year renovation is now available for sale. This home located at 7948 Red Tail Ct, Heber City, Utah offers 6 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms with over 10,000 square feet of living spaces. Call Onie Bolduc (Phone: 435-631-1615) & Eric Finley (Phone: 435-681-1136) at Summit Sotheby’s International Realty for more detailed and set a tour schedule of the Home in Park City.
The Home in Park City Information:
- Location: 7948 Red Tail Ct, Heber City, UT 84060
- Beds: 6
- Baths: 8
- Living: 10,888 square feet
- Lot size: 0.65 Acres
- Built: 1993 | Renovated in 2022
- Agent | Listed by: Onie Bolduc (Phone: 435-631-1615) & Eric Finley (Phone: 435-681-1136) at Summit Sotheby’s International Realty
- Listed at Zillow and Agent Website
The Home in Park City Gallery:
The Home in Park City Video:
Text by the Agent: Coveted Deer Valley Bald Eagle Mountain Estate: Perched on arguably the best estate lot in Deer Valley sits this exquisite mountain home offering nearly 360-degree jaw dropping views overlooking the Jordanelle Reservoir and the future Mayflower Village with the Uintah Mountains in the foreground. Check out the ski conditions live via ski slope views on Bald Mountain while soaking up the warm sun. With several thousand square feet of heated decks & patios, this home is the definition of a generational estate and an entertainer’s dream.
This gorgeous home underwent a three-year remodel stripped down to the studs and reconstructed with the latest technology, spray foam insulation, and the finest heating and cooling equipment. Finished with hacienda grade rifted and quartered White Oak floors, wool carpet, Calcutta gold tile, Breccia Capri marble, and custom lighting fixtures to name a few highlights. The lodge style ski room rivals Deer Valley’s finest hotels providing the perfect launch pad for both summer and winter outdoor adventures.
The home sits at the top of the Crown Point lift with ski access to mid mountain Silver Lake as well as the base village at Snow Park. With Mayflower Resort under construction, the home will also offer access to the new 4,000 acre+ of skiable terrain. End your day next to one of three exterior fireplaces warmed by patio heaters, 7 interior fireplaces or outside in the custom steel hot tub with huge mountain views slope side.
Courtesy of Onie Bolduc (Phone: 435-631-1615) & Eric Finley (Phone: 435-681-1136) at Summit Sotheby’s International Realty
* This property might not for sale at the moment you read this post; please check property status at the above Zillow or Agent website links*
More Tour of Homes in Park City here:
- An Extravagantly Upgraded Home in Park City is Perfect for Entertaining with Huge Ski Area Views Seeking for $5,100,000
- A Mountain Modern Masterpiece in Park City is Perfect for Entertainment with Luxurious Amenities and Stunning Views Asking for $10,200,000
- This $9,000,000 Spectacular Four Season Home in Park City Utah offers Incredible Top of The Mountain Views
- This $4,000,000 outstanding home in Utah offers world class ski resorts and sunset views
- Singular and Serene Utah Masterpiece sells for $8,400,000 with world class ski run views