Timeless Architecture in Los Angeles Has Serene Private Courtyard
Coastal Contemporary Residence is a luxurious home located in Downtown of Los Angeles including 4 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. This home is designed and built with high quality and smart facilities and luxurious amenities. This amazing home features beautiful living room; dining room; outdoor living as pool; patio; landscaping; and more.
The Timeless Architecture Information:
- Location: 1486 Blue Jay Way, Los Angeles, CA 90069
- Beds: 4
- Baths: 6
- Living: 4.783 Square feet
- Lot size: 0.26 Acres
- Built: 2002
The Timeless Architecture Gallery:
Description: This timeless Architectural is designed to capture the site’s head on views of Downtown Los Angeles. Mature Hedges create a serene private courtyard with center piece specimen tree providing the ultimate sense of arrival. A cascading terraced water feature leads from the courtyard towards the Grand scale living room with Terrazzo floors throughout and Unique curved roof design flooding the main spaces with natural light throughout the day.
A long hallway flanked by Architectural Piers wrapped in Limestone leads to an exquisite Master suite with Head on views of the City with walk in closet and Day lit Master Bathroom looking onto a dedicated Private Garden. Bulthaup Kitchen provides the ultimate in Chef’s amenities whilst offering Views over the City, conveniently located steps away from the formal dining room with walls of glass looking out to lush landscaping. A Large curved deck complete with built in BBQ, fire pit and infinity pool allows for the ultimate outdoor entertaining.
Photo: | Source: Hilton & Hyland
More Tour of Timeless Architecture here:
- A Nice California Modern House in Los Angeles by Montalba Architects
- True California dream! Sunset Hills Road Modern Home in Los Angeles
- Beautiful Garden House in Los Angeles by Aaron Neubert Architects
- Portola Valley House in California has An Intimate Space by SB Architects
- A Masterful California Modern House in Studio City Asking for $3,995,000