Architecture Design of Via Majorca House
Description About The Project
Via Majorca House is a luxurious home which designed by McClean Design – a well-known designer with many spectacular project. Located in Laguna Beach, California, the house offers high end amenities and adapt the demand of the owner for an open spaces and harmony with nature.
Once insides, the main living space is tall and includes a 30’-0” retractable glass wall that allows the kitchen and living room to feel like part of the garden on warm days. Besides, the front of the house is curved and finished in dark metal panels, contrasting with the horizontal lines of the rest of the house and highlighting the planting in the front yard. The palette of materials is sleek; black metal panels, stainless steel, aluminum and glass, charcoal cabinets and stone. On the other hand, the upper level is designed for our client’s two daughters including their bedrooms and a family room where Joanie can play the drums.
Surely, Via Majorca House is a truly dream house for anyone with an open contemporary feel and enjoy the luxurious living spaces.
The Architecture Design Project Information:
- Project Name: Via Majorca House
- Location: Via Majorca, Laguna Beach, California, United States
- Project Year: 2008
- Area: 3,000 sf
- Designed by: McClean Design
The Via Majorca House Gallery:
Text by the Architects: Our design for this house reflected our clients desire for a house that would relate primarily to its garden and would have an open contemporary feel.
Photo credit: | Source: McClean Design
More Houses in United States here:
- Majestically Nevada Masterpiece sells for $23,000,000 with city, mountain and golf course view
- Spanish Style Two Story Residence in Las Vegas hits Market for $5,175,000
- A captivating and unique Home in Las Vegas, Nevada asks for $12,000,000
- A newly completed Home in Las Vegas asking for $6,650,000 exemplifies modern elegance
- Spa creek house with harmony of private & public space by GriD Architects