40 East End presented as a new boutique condominium building with 28 residences in one of the most charming residential enclaves in Manhattan. Designed by internationally renowned architect Deborah Berke Partners and Gerner Kronick + Valcarcel Architects, this boutique condominium property offer’s a tailored luxe experience to its’ residents with stunning and chic interiors. In addition to this, located in prime location Manhattan’s fabled Upper East Side, the project offers spectacular views of freshness nature surrounding.
This builidng is a modern interpretation of the area’s historic architecture. The textured façade, composed of charcoal and gray brick detailed with elegantly tailored hand cast ornamentation, evokes an intended timelessness with a contemporary lens. The materials of the façade were selected to age beautifully over time and give the building an enduring, anchored feel. This Upper East Side’s newest 20 story boutique luxury residential condominium features 28 bespoke residences comprising half and full floor, two to five bedroom homes, where many of them have Juliet balconies and private terraces, inviting effortless continuity between indoor and outdoor living.
Indeed, the design of 40 East End is a modern interpretation of local historic architecture. There is a timeless style to its composition and use of texture, mass, and light. With carefully chosen material, thoughtfully designed with light-filled gracious layouts, this project transcends the condominium status quo with the curated creation of nuanced individual residences designed to be true homes.
Interior Design Project Information:
- Project Name: 40 East End Boutique Condo
- Location: 40 East End, New York, United States
- Project Year: 2019
- Interior Design: Deborah Berke Partners & Gerner Kronick + Valcarcel Architects
The 40 East End Boutique Condo Gallery:
Description: 40 East End, designed by internationally renowned architect Deborah Berke Partners and Gerner Kronick + Valcarcel Architects. There has been completed and is revealing an all-new look at the captivating boutique condominium building’s stunning interiors.
Photo credit: | Source: Deborah Berke Partners
For more information about this project; please contact the Interior Design firms:
Deborah Berke Partners
– Add: 220 Fifth Avenue, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10001
– Tel: 212-229-9211
– Email: [email protected]/
More Interior Design Projects here:
- Classic Floridian style home situated at the heart of Old Naples, Florida
- Timeless interior design of Serra Drive by Bassman Blaine Home
- Deluxe Interior Design of Bellaire Beauty by The Design Firm
- Refined Interior Design of 770 Park Model by Clive Daniel Home
- A Stunning Makeover of Orange III by 27 Diamonds Interior Design