This Chic Los Angeles home is located in Los Angeles, California which is described as a breaking design from the mold of the West Hollywood McMansions. This work of art includes 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, smart facilities and luxurious amenities in top of the line quality. With approximately 4.000 Square feet of living space, this amazing house features formal living room; generously sized dining room; gourmet chef’s kitchen equipped with custom cabinetry; bedroom; bathroom and outdoor living such as roof top deck with views of the city and surrounding hills; pool; patio; landscaping and more.
The Chic Los Angeles home Information:
- Location: 601 N Harper Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90048
- Beds: 4
- Baths: 5
- Living: 3.920 Square feet
- Lot size: 6,276 Square feet
- Year built: 2016
- Type: Single family
The Chic Los Angeles home Gallery:
Description: Breaking the mold of the West Hollywood McMansions, this custom designer was built by the developer for his own family and is easily distinguished from the competition. Beyond the hedged and gated entrance is a zen water feature with a dramatic waterfall in a lush and intimate setting.
Inside this chic architectural home is an open concept floor plan with formal living room and soaring ceilings, a generously sized dining room, and a gourmet chef’s kitchen equipped with custom cabinetry. Outside is a roof top deck with views of the city and surrounding hills. Enjoy the best the neighborhood has to offer via close proximity to The Grove, local farmer’s market, shopping, dining and more.
Photo credit: / Source: Sotheby’s International Realty
More Tour of Chic Los Angeles home in Los Angeles, California here:
- Gorgeous mid century modern home in the west of Los Angeles, California
- Extravagant Contemporary Residence in Los Angeles, California
- A Sensational Los Angeles Home with Breathtaking Views listed for $8,300,000
- An Entertainer’s Dream Home in Los Angeles listed for $24,995,000 showcases Unobstructed Views
- An Exquisitely Built Architectural Home in Los Angeles listed for $15,900,000