Home in Somis for Sale
Description About This Home in Somis
The Home in Somis, a modern masterpiece situated behind gates overlooking the 17th hole at the prestigious world-class Saticoy Golf Club with amazing vistas from every room is now available for sale. This home located at 4941 Northridge Dr, Somis, California offers 7 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms with nearly 7,000 square feet of living spaces. Call Eleanor Winnerkrans (Phone: 805-208-7214) & Catherine Fields (Phone: 818-419-1172) at Compass for more detailed and set a tour schedule of the Home in Somis.
The Home in Somis Information:
- Location: 4941 Northridge Dr, Somis, CA 93066
- Beds: 7
- Baths: 8
- Living: 6,787 square feet
- Lot size: Acres
- Built: 2012
- Agent | Listed by: Eleanor Winnerkrans (Phone: 805-208-7214) & Catherine Fields (Phone: 818-419-1172) at Compass
- Listed at Zillow and Agent Website
The Home in Somis Gallery:
Text by the Agent: Idyllic escape from city life! Situated behind gates overlooking the 17th hole at the prestigious world-class Saticoy Golf Club, this MODERN MASTERPIECE is a true find. With panoramic ocean, mountain and farmland views, this 7 bedroom/7.5 bath plus office & guest house estate is a true work of art. Upon entering through the custom glass privacy door with the Chihuly style chandelier, the immediate response is captivating with the wall of windows bringing in natural light & spectacular vistas.
Built from the ground up in 2012, with contemporary foresight, this open style floor plan home offers a warm yet hip vibe blending rich African Mahogany wood with solid concrete flooring, 14’ ceilings, glass stairwell with a trendy Dune textured wall background & floating ceiling art in the dining area. The spacious kitchen boasts 2 back lit glass countertop islands, custom cabinetry, 2 Bosche dishwashers, 6 burner Dacor range, Viking wine fridge and all the other amenities for the most discerning chef.
For your viewing pleasure, the media room boasts a solid walnut door for insulation, speakers & subwoofers for cinema quality sound. There are 2 downstairs ensuite bedrooms (currently being used as an office & gym) large mud room with pool bath access & separate shower for bathing your 4-legged pets. The upstairs features gorgeous tiger strand bamboo flooring, amazing vistas from every room, wraparound balcony, 3 ensuite secondary bedrooms, other additional versatile rooms for yoga, kids’ hangout, homework, safe room, upstairs laundry, & a most amazing primary suite.
With forever views, this primary exudes serenity, peace & privacy. The exceptional ensuite bath offers a cubist style freestanding Kohler tub, steam shower, venetian plaster, & radiant heated flooring. For your visiting guests, the beautifully designed, fully self-contained guest house is yet another bonus with its separate bedroom, full kitchen, bath & living space. Outdoors, the cooler breeze will encourage backyard entertaining with the full Viking kitchen with pizza oven, 2 built in fireplaces, saltwater pool with automatic cover, Baja shelf, spa, waterfalls, lush drought tolerant landscaping & raised garden beds.
There are plenty of additional areas for play, relaxing & alfresco dining. An ideal location, adjacent to Santa Rosa Valley & 30 minutes to Santa Barbara, Ojai & Westlake Village. Get ready to be impressed by this architectural showpiece which will surely delight the most discerning buyer!
Courtesy of Eleanor Winnerkrans (Phone: 805-208-7214) & Catherine Fields (Phone: 818-419-1172) at Compass
* This property might not for sale at the moment you read this post; please check property status at the above Zillow or Agent website links*
More Tour of Homes in California here:
- An Exceptional Happy Valley Residence in Lafayette with An Open Floor Plan with High Ceilings Seeks $5,795,000
- An Exquisite Scandinavian-Inspired Home with The Utmost Attention to Detail in El Dorado Hills for Sale at $3,995,000
- An Iconic and Famous Gated Estate in Alamo with A Breathtaking Backyard on Idyllic Setting Seeks $8,588,000
- An Exceptional Wine Country Estate boasts Delightful Outdoor Entertaining Spaces in Santa Rosa Asking for $6,895,000
- This $3,998,800 Blackhawk Country Club Home in Danville has An Amazing Backyard with Expansive Views