An Elegant Hamptons Home just Completely Renovated Asking for $5,999,000
The Hamptons Home is a scenic estate that features 7-bedroom and 7.5 baths in the epicenter of Hamptons luxury real estate now available for sale. This Hamptons home located at 1062 Deerfield Rd, Water Mill, New York; offering 7 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms with over 6,500 square feet of living spaces. Call Sara Goldfarb – Douglas Elliman (Phone: 781-799-5686) for more detailed; and set a tour schedule of the Hamptons Home.
The Hamptons Home Information:
- Location: 1062 Deerfield Rd, Water Mill, NY 11976
- Beds: 7
- Baths: 8
- Living: 6,500 square feet
- Lot size: 1.67 Acres
- Built: 2006
- Listed by | Agent: Sara Goldfarb – Douglas Elliman (Phone: 781-799-5686)
- Listed at Zillow and Agent Website
The Hamptons Home Gallery:
Text by the Agent: Polo grounds and farm fields surround this scenic estate that features 7-bedroom & 7.5 baths in the epicenter of Hamptons luxury real estate. The Hamptons Home home is located on an open reserve, rolling lawns, and a heated gunite pool and spa. Enter down a long, private driveway to 7,300 square foot Hamptons home that has been meticulously maintained both inside and out. Upon entry, the stunning greenery and grounds welcome you through floor to ceiling windows and french doors; the open level plan provides a bright layout with an abundance of entertaining space, including a double height living room with fireplace, a formal dining room, expansive chef’s kitchen with an additional casual dining space, a master bedroom on the first level as well as a staff bedroom, and an attached 3-car garage.
The second level has five bedrooms, all with ensuite and views of the surrounding grounds. The expansive master suite offers dual closets and dressing spaces, as well as unbelievable reserve views. The unfinished lower level with multiple egress spaces also provides an opportunity for a discerning buyer to create an additional entertaining space, media room, wine cellar, and /or additional bedrooms and guest quarters, with direct access to the garage.
Photo credit: Douglas Elliman | Source: Douglas Elliman
* This property might not FOR SALE at moment you reading this post; please check status at Zillow link or Agent website link above*
More Tour of Home in New York here:
- Harmonious and Thoughtful Sag Harbor Home on Market for $9,799,000
- Thoughtful Modern Beach House in Amagansett Aims for $5,500,000
- Newly Constructed Modern East Hampton House Sells for $3,995,000
- An Incomparable Seaside Estate in New York is Aiming for $27,950,000
- This $8,500,000 New York Home has An Unique Violin-Shaped Pool