An Incomparable Seaside Estate in New York is Aiming for $27,950,000
The Estate in New York is a luxurious modern estate recently completed near the ocean in Sagaponack now available for sale. This home located at 142 Crestview Ln, Sagaponack, New York; offering 8 bedrooms and 14 bathrooms with over 14,000 square feet of living spaces. Call Gary DePersia – Corcoran Group (Phone: 631-899-0215) for more detailed; and set a tour schedule of the Estate in New York for Sale.
The Estate in New York for Sale Information:
- Location: 142 Crestview Ln, Sagaponack, NY 11962
- Beds: 8
- Baths: 14
- Living: 14,000 square feet
- Lot size: 1.05 Acres
- Built: 2014
- Listed by | Agent: Gary DePersia – Corcoran Group (Phone: 631-899-0215)
- Listed at Zillow and Agent Website
The Estate in New York Gallery:
Text by the Agent: A beautifully landscaped acre on Crestview Lane along 125′ of Fairfield Pond plays host to a magnificent 14,000 SF, 8-bedroom modern estate recently completed near the ocean in Sagaponack. Masterfully scripted by Brian O’Keefe, the architect employed fundamental principles of balance, proportion, function, and beauty to synthesize classical design principles with a contemporary aesthetic. Indeed, the drama gradually unfolds as you walk past the marble waterfall wall and through a marine -grade stainless-steel sliding door into a 9,000 SF contemporary sanctuary of wood and stone that reveals the expansive living room warmed by a fireplace.
The modern Poliform designed kitchen anchors the center of the residence that flows to both the sumptuous fireplaced family room as well as the formal dining room augmented by a butler’s pantry. A bedroom suite overlooking both pool and pond completes this first floor. Upstairs the serene and privately sited master wing, with both pond and ocean views, offers luxurious onyx clad bath and dual closets. A continuous walkway, acting in the words of O’Keefe, as a “brise-soleil”, connects 4 additional bedrooms suites. Climbing from outside the second-floor office, a staircase finds the 4,600 SF roof deck, an amenity no longer permitted in this tony hamlet, offering bar, multiple seating areas and incredible 360° views out to the Atlantic and neighboring farm fields….
Photo credit / Source: Out East
* This property might not FOR SALE at moment you reading this post; please check status at Zillow link or Agent website link above*
More Tour of Estate in New York for Sale here:
- This $8,500,000 New York Home has An Unique Violin-Shaped Pool
- This $21,500,000 Elegant New York Home has Its own Ocean Beaches
- Stunning New Modern House in New York hits Market for $12,500,000
- Marvelous Waterfront Living in Sag Harbor House for Sale at $11,995,000
- Enjoy Waterfront Lifestyle of Sag Harbor Home for Sale at $14,199,000