Buccaneer Way Bay Front home in California. Enjoy all the benefits of waterfront living from this extraordinary, contemporary home. Luxurious from the moment you enter with warm wood and stone flooring, high ceilings with plenty of light and water views from almost every room. The 160 feet of waterfront houses a large dock with room for all your water toys and space for lounging. Simply beautiful Buccaneer Way Bay Front home in California.
- Location: 4 Buccaneer Way, Coronado, California, United States
- Beds: 5
- Baths: 7
- Living: 8,200 sqft
- Lot size: 7,753 sqft
- Built: 1988
One of the few expansive homes to dock your 85-100′ Yacht & water toys in one of the largest slips in the Cays. Refurbished Contemporary Home w/gran spaces & views of the water ways from every room. Incredible Gourmet kitchen w/luxury stainless steel appliances, butler’s pantry w/an additional refrigerator, breakfast nook, formal dinning room, family room w/a fireplace, entertain in the living area that features a full wet bar w/an ice maker. Enjoy your pool year round & privately tucked in spa.
More tour of Home in California here:
- Prime Shadow Hills Modern Masterpiece in Los Angeles by Ferrugio Design & Associates
- Sierra Mar Drive modern home in Los Angeles by Ferrugio Design & Associates
- Spectacular Beverly Hills Home in California by Nest Architecture Inc
- Oak View Modern Home in Encino, California By Meridith Baer Home
- Elegant Robin Drive Modern Home in Los Angeles by Paul McClean