The Bel Air Home is a traditional gem has gone through a meticulous and sophisticated restoration and transformation now available for sale. This home located at 626 Siena Way, Los Angeles, California; offering 5 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms with over 7,200 square feet of living spaces. Call Felix Pena – Hilton & Hyland (Phone: 310.256.0770) for more detailed; and set a tour schedule of the Bel Air Home.
The Bel Air Home Information:
- Location: 626 Siena Way, Los Angeles, CA 90077
- Beds: 5
- Baths: 8
- Living: 7,266 square feet
- Lot size: 1.94 Acres
- Built: 1938 | Renovated in 2021
- Listed by | Agent: Felix Pena – Hilton & Hyland (Phone: 310.256.0770)
- Listed at Zillow and Agent Website
The Bel Air Home Gallery:
Text by the Agent: Bel Air traditional gem, originally designed by William J. Gage and Harry G. Koerner, has gone through a meticulous and sophisticated restoration and transformation, set on a promontory between the legendary Bel-Air Hotel and Bel-Air Country Club. A captivating and elegant residential property in its purest form which will disarm even the most ardent traditionalist. Brilliant scale, elegant detail, five fireplaces, Primary bedroom retreat, plus four bedroom suites, library office study with wet bar and wine cellar, formal living and dining room, breakfast room, expansive open kitchen with top of the line appliances.
Lower level features a game room with bar and seating, detached two bedroom guest house with fireplace, oversized pool with pavilion and two baths, 4-car garage, 2 laundry facilities. Main house is set on approximately .88 Acres with backside panoramic city views overlooking some of old Bel Airs finest estates with views all the way to downtown, lush landscape and an additional parcel of land adjacent to the main house which features mystical and zen Japanese gardens. A bucolic paradise wrapped in approximately 1.06 acres of sheer beauty and gentle calm.
Photo credit: Felix Pena | Source: Hilton & Hyland
* This property might not FOR SALE at moment you reading this post; please check status at Zillow link or Agent website link above*
More Tour of Bel Air Homes here:
- Brand New Glass-encased Mansion in Bel Air hits Market for $41,000,000
- Stunning Gated Contemporary Smart Home in Bel Air comes to Market for $5,595,000
- This $14,990,000 Bel Air Home designed with Dramatic Indoor and Outdoor Flow
- Brand New Bel Air Mansion has arguably the Greatest Views of Los Angeles hit Market for $87,777,777
- New Construction Home in the Bel Air Skycrest area of Brentwood lists for $4,475,000