The Home in Altos Hills is a special residence, on over one acre of park-like land, offers worlds away luxury near the Village now available for sale. This home located at 14210 Wild Plum Ln, Los Altos Hills, California; offering 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms with over 5,100 square feet of living spaces. Call Christy Ying – Sereno Group (Phone: (650) 867-5566) for more detailed; and set a tour schedule of the Home in Altos Hills.
The Home in Altos Hills Information:
- Location: 14210 Wild Plum Ln, Los Altos Hills, CA 94022
- Beds: 6
- Baths: 5
- Living: 5,138 square feet
- Lot size: 1.05 Acres
- Built: 2021
- Listed by | Agent: Christy Ying – Sereno Group (Phone: (650) 867-5566)
- Listed at Zillow and Agent Website
The Home in Altos Hills Gallery:
Text by the Agent: This special residence, on over one acre of park-like land, offers worlds away luxury near the Village and top schools. 2 garages for 5 cars plus a parking pad and 2 Tesla chargers are ideal for showcasing your personal collection. The gated grounds feature a pool, spa, putting green, volleyball greens, garden beds, and areas for dining and relaxation. Old-growth trees dot the perimeter for superior privacy.
The contemporary home is both grand and livable with a state-of-the-art kitchen and great room for impressive game night entertaining. Natural light and views are welcomed thanks to a double-high foyer, French doors, and wrap-around windows highlighting the beautiful backyard. Two main level bedrooms could serve as an executive office and a yoga studio. Lavish primary suite contains a sitting area, marble-clad bath, and spectacular closet. This one-of-a-kind listing on a private street offers access to Silicon Valley, Stanford, and SF.
Photo credit: Christy Ying | Source: Sereno Group
* This property might not FOR SALE at moment you reading this post; please check status at Zillow link or Agent website link above*
More Tour of Home in Los Altos here:
- A Newly Built Modern Home in Los Altos hits Market for $15,999,888
- An Architectural Home in Los Altos comes back Market for $11,998,000
- This $5,498,000 Grand Home in Los Altos presents Abundant Space for Entertaining
- Foothill Contemporary House in Los Altos Hills by DMARC Studios
- Los Altos Hills Residence, California by Feldman Architecture