Home in Park City for Sale
Description About This Home in Park City
The Home in Park City, a custom and classic mountain contemporary estate surrounded by natural landscaping offering breathtaking, and expansive ski resort and Old Town views is now available for sale. This home located at 2437 Iron Canyon Dr, Park City, Utah offers 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms with over 5,000 square feet of living spaces. Call Heidi M Ingham (Phone: 435-901-9330) at BHHS Utah Properties – SV for more detailed and set a tour schedule of the Home in Park City.
The Home in Park City Information:
- Location: 2437 Iron Canyon Dr, Park City, UT 84060
- Beds: 4
- Baths: 4
- Living: 5,341 square feet
- Lot size: 0.48 Acres
- Built: 1990
- Agent | Listed by: Heidi M Ingham (Phone: 435-901-9330) at BHHS Utah Properties – SV
- Listed at Zillow and Agent Website
The Home in Park City Gallery:
Text by the Agent: Custom and classic mountain contemporary home nestled into the hillside, surrounded by natural landscaping, offers breathtaking, and expansive ski resort and Old Town views. Located in one of the most premier, private in-town locations of Park City Utah, recently named by TIME magazine as one of 2022 world’s best places; this Iron Canyon home will delight your senses. These original owners had first choice of their homesite while contemplating their architectural design and created a home that offered them the mountain lifestyle they were looking for.
Front row cathedral floor to ceiling windows throughout the voluminous vaulted-ceiling great room, frame the jaw dropping views. It is the heart of the home and offers a gorgeous stone fireplace, beautiful built-in’s; immense updated kitchen with large center island; workstation; custom cabinetry; high end appliances and walk in pantry. A large casual dining space opens onto one of several generous outdoor decks. A custom awning provides sheltered space to take in the year-round clean mountain air and resident wildlife siting’s.
There are four bedrooms each complete with ensuite baths, including a main level master suite with wood burning fireplace, walk in closet and recently renovated spa-like bath. Heated, three car garage-that could be four-offers plenty of space for a workshop, space for your toys and your cars. Other highlights include an upper floor library/den, a dumbwaiter for groceries, exterior fire suppression system, updated mechanical, A/C, water softener, tankless water heater, abundant storage, and an unfinished lower level ready for you to customize to your needs.
Meticulously maintained and thoughtfully updated. With a location sandwiched between the iconic, historic McPolin White Barn and Old Town, this area is an easy entry to all things Park City. Access Deer Valley and Park City Mountain ski resorts, several trail heads, neighborhood golf courses, and the market are all within reach. Located less than 30 minutes to downtown Salt Lake City and a little more for the international airport. If a view was top on your list of must haves for your new Park City space, look no further, you have found your place.
Courtesy of Heidi M Ingham (Phone: 435-901-9330) at BHHS Utah Properties – SV
* This property might not for sale at the moment you read this post; please check property status at the above Zillow or Agent website links*
More Tour of Homes in Park City here:
- This Exquisite Mountain Home with 360 Degree Jaw Dropping Views in Park City is An Entertainer’s Dream Asking for $22 Million
- An Extravagantly Upgraded Home in Park City is Perfect for Entertaining with Huge Ski Area Views Seeking for $5,100,000
- A Mountain Modern Masterpiece in Park City is Perfect for Entertainment with Luxurious Amenities and Stunning Views Asking for $10,200,000
- This $9,000,000 Spectacular Four Season Home in Park City Utah offers Incredible Top of The Mountain Views
- This $4,000,000 outstanding home in Utah offers world class ski resorts and sunset views