Home in Calabasas for Sale
Description About This Home in Calabasas
The Home in Calabasas is a brand new custom estate is nestled on a quiet cul-de-sac with high end finishes and smart amenities now available for sale. This home located at 25057 Lewis And Clark Rd, Calabasas, California; offering 6 bedrooms and 11 bathrooms with over 8,800 square feet of living spaces. Call Marc Shevin (Phone: 818-251-2456) at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties & Diana Armstrong-Bruns (Phone: 818-536-3508) at Engel & Volkers Calabasas for more detailed; and set a tour schedule of the Home in Calabasas.
The Home in Calabasas Information:
- Location: 25057 Lewis And Clark Rd, Calabasas, CA 91302
- Beds: 6
- Baths: 11
- Living: 8.800 square feet
- Lot size: 1.22 Acres
- Built: 2021
- Agent | Listed by: Marc Shevin (Phone: 818-251-2456) at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties & Diana Armstrong-Bruns (Phone: 818-536-3508) at Engel & Volkers Calabasas
- Listed at Zillow and Agent Website
The Home in Calabasas Gallery:
Text by the Agent: This elegant, brand new custom estate is nestled on a quiet cul-de-sac and offers nearly 9,000 square feet of quality and luxury living. Flooded with natural light, highlights include soaring ceilings and endless walls of disappearing glass; a superb chefs kitchen with professional quality Wolf range; Sub Zero refrigeration columns; and Miele dishwasher; plus a secondary chef’s kitchen with Viking double ovens; dishwasher and ice maker. There are 6 ensuite bedrooms, each with a finished walk-in closet; and 11 bathrooms including the gorgeous; main floor primary suite with dual bathrooms; steam shower; large soaking tub; two washlet commodes; dual custom closets; and a private Zen garden space.
Additional amenities include a huge covered patio; office with exterior entry; large refrigerated and glass encased wine wall; four fireplaces; a Vantage lighting system; integrated music system and finished security system with 16 cameras. Adding to the unique character of this beautiful home is the oversize “party barn” with two story ceiling and commercial quality wet bar and appliances; perfect for a game room and home theatre; and / or whatever your imagination comes up with, plus it includes it’s own guest suite. The manicured grounds feature a sparkling lap pool with sheet waterfalls, oversize spa; and fire pit, plus there are 19 fruit trees of various varieties recently planted and already producing on the property. A unique lifestyle opportunity awaits!
Courtesy of Marc Shevin (Phone: 818-251-2456) at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties & Diana Armstrong-Bruns (Phone: 818-536-3508) at Engel & Volkers Calabasas
* This property might not for sale at the moment you read this post; please check property status at the above Zillow or Agent website links*
More Tour of Home in Calabasas here:
- One of A Kind Home in Calabasas with Unparalleled Quality and Design Asking for $12,999,000
- This $6,295,000 Calabasas Home Offers Superb Privacy and Spectacular Mountain Views
- This $12,995,000 Mediterranean Villa in Calabasas has a Stunning Two Story Entry
- This $29,995,00 Italian Villa in Calabasas features The Finest Craftsmanship and Design
- This $32,000,000 Classic French Chateau in Calabasas is A World of Luxury and Quality