Home in Calabasas for Sale
Description About This Home in Calabasas
The Home in Calabasas is a custom build estate is located in the esteemed “Estates at The Oaks.” with breathtaking mountain views in every direction now available for sale. This home located at 25222 Prado Del Grandioso, Calabasas, California; offering 7 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms with over 11,000 square feet of living spaces. Call Joshua Altman (Phone: 310-819-3250) at Douglas Elliman & Todd Bernstein (Phone : 310-751-4229) at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage for more detailed; and set a tour schedule of the Home in Calabasas.
The Home in Calabasas Information:
- Location: 25222 Prado Del Grandioso, Calabasas, CA 91302
- Beds: 7
- Baths: 9
- Living: 11,650 square feet
- Lot size: 1.60 Acres
- Built: 2009
- Agent | Listed by: Joshua Altman (Phone: 310-819-3250) at Douglas Elliman & Todd Bernstein (Phone : 310-751-4229) at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Listed at Zillow and Agent Website
The Home in Calabasas Gallery:
Text by the Agent: Introducing the epitome of luxury living set behind double gates for the utmost privacy this one-of-a-kind, custom build estate is located in the esteemed “Estates at The Oaks.” Enter into the grand foyer through the dramatic double doors with 33ft high ceilings encased by carved Cantera stone. Follow elegant wide arched hallways lined with custom-made chandeliers leading to pure luxury throughout the ~11,700 sq. ft. of living space. Featuring 7 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms, formal and informal living areas, home office, surround sound movie theater, gift-wrapping room, pet washbasin, exercise room, separate maids quarters, wine cellar, and wet bar with exposed liquor shelving, the Estate offers an unmatched living experience.
The gourmet chef’s kitchen is fitted with a wraparound breakfast bar, center Island with Hand Carved Corbel End Cap Designs, butler’s pantry, oversized walk-in pantry/dry storage, and multiple cook prep areas. Enter into the backyard filled with breathtaking mountain views in every direction, lush greenery, mosaic-tiled pool with waterfall features, huge jacuzzi, a covered and heated patio perfect for lounging, a fully equipped outdoor kitchen, and a 1-bed guest-house provide a serene escape. The Owner Suite is complete with a fireplace, sitting area, dual walk-in closets fitted with alder & mahogany wood cabinetry and a shower with a dual entrance/exit. All additional bedrooms are ensuite. A fully updated Creston and one-touch easy control system and a camera system throughout elevates security and privacy. An 8-car high stackable collector garage provides ample storage.
Courtesy of Joshua Altman (Phone: 310-819-3250) at Douglas Elliman & Todd Bernstein (Phone : 310-751-4229) at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
* This property might not for sale at the moment you read this post; please check property status at the above Zillow or Agent website links*
More Tour of Home in Calabasas here:
- This $6,295,000 Calabasas Home Offers Superb Privacy and Spectacular Mountain Views
- This $12,995,000 Mediterranean Villa in Calabasas has a Stunning Two Story Entry
- This $29,995,00 Italian Villa in Calabasas features The Finest Craftsmanship and Design
- This $32,000,000 Classic French Chateau in Calabasas is A World of Luxury and Quality
- Newly Constructed Magnificent Modern French Mansion in California for Sale at $29,995,000