Home in La Crescenta for Sale
Description About This Home in La Crescenta
The Home in La Crescenta is an exceptional architectural compound occupies an extraordinary 5.7 acre curated succulent garden now available for sale. This home located at 3947 Markridge Rd, La Crescenta, California; offering 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Call Sherri Rogers (Phone: 310-230-5478) & Elisa G. Ritt (Phone: 310-230-5478) at Compass for more detailed; and set a tour schedule of the Home in La Crescenta.
The Home in La Crescenta Information:
- Location: 3947 Markridge Rd, La Crescenta, CA 91214
- Beds: 5
- Baths: 5
- Living: – square feet
- Lot size: 5.71 Acres Acres
- Built: 1954
- Agent | Listed by: Sherri Rogers (Phone: 310-230-5478) & Elisa G. Ritt (Phone: 310-230-5478) at Compass
- Listed at Zillow and Agent Website
The Home in La Crescenta Gallery:
Text by the Agent: Exceptional Architectural compound offering total hilltop privacy. This stunning pair of pedigreed properties occupy an extraordinary 5.7 acre curated succulent garden. The original structure was built by Richard Neutra FAIA for his secretary, Dorothy Serulnic, in 1953. The 1,350 sq ft floor plan features 2 bedrooms, one bath, walls of glass, a bear valley stone fireplace and a plethora of Neutra designed built-ins, including a sofa system with record player and concealed speakers, multiple desks, shelving systems, dining room table, sliding breakfast nook and vanity. This pristine architectural masterpiece opens to a flat grassy pad with spectacular mountain and city skyline views throughout. Nearly a half a century later, award winning architect Michael Maltzan was commissioned to build the main residence.
His unique design is anchored by a 7 sided structure with an interior courtyard. A sensational 875 ft addition was completed by the noteworthy architect in 2021. The entire structure has breathtaking mountain and city skyline views. The heavenly primary suite with curvilinear penny tiled bathroom looks through the courtyard and onto the dramatic view. There is a smart office area, cozy den, and a multitude of built-in storage throughout. The enormous Johnston Vidal lap pool is 50’long. The outdoor movie pavilion with wind screen and catering kitchen is the perfect place to entertain. A unique cabin designed and built by artist Peter Staley completes the unique compound. Just minutes away from DTLA, Pasadena, Los Feliz and Silver Lake, this special compound offers peace and privacy like no other.
Courtesy of Sherri Rogers (Phone: 310-230-5478) & Elisa G. Ritt (Phone: 310-230-5478) at Compass
* This property might not for sale at the moment you read this post; please check property status at the above Zillow or Agent website links*
More Tour of Home in California here:
- This $39,998,000 Home in Los Altos is A Remarkable Haven offers Every Conceivable Amenity
- This $14,950,000 Home in Atherton is A Elegant Masterpiece with The Ultimate Indoor Outdoor Living
- This $15,500,000 Legacy Estate in Mill Valley has Resort Style Entertaining and Mature Architectural Landscaping
- This $5,695,000 Indian Wells Home showcases The Stunning Architecture and Serene Setting
- Brand New Construction Home in Venice with Stunning Finishes and Custom Fixtures Throughout hits The Market for $5,500,000