Architecture Design of Hither Hills House
Description About The Project
Hither Hills House, a visual journey into the captivating designed by Robert Young Architects presents, nestled within the undulating dunes between Montauk and Amagansett, New York. A masterpiece of design, this home was conceived as a year round haven for a family seek solace in nature’s embrace.
Indeed, this architectural marvel is a three dimensional puzzle expertly resolved. Also, crafti a symphony of outdoor terraces that seamlessly merge with the indoor ambiance. Clad in a harmonious blend of charred and natural cedar alongside expansive glass panels, the Hither Hills House seamlessly integrates with its coastal surroundings.
On the other hand, the house’s facade at the main entrance boasts a deceptive simplicity. And resemble a low slung single story pavilion with its charred cedar and glass cloak. Yet, step within reveals a world of expansive interiors, each offersa unique perspective of the ocean and the surrounding landscape.
Within the heart of the home, open plan social areas unfold harmoniously – from the inviting living room with its hearth, to the elegant dining area, culminate in the well appointed kitchen. An effortless sliding door connects the kitchen to a covered outdoor expanse, seamlessly blend the boundary between inside and out.
Ingeniously designed, one of the bedrooms boasts its own covered outdoor sanctuary, a private haven with garden views and glimpses of distant waters. The Hither Hills House, a testament to Robert Young Architects’ ingenuity, stands as a harmonious dialogue between architecture and nature. Hence, invite residents to discover the beauty of a truly integrated living experience.
The Architecture Design Project Information:
- Project Name: Hither Hills House
- Location: Montauk, New York, United States
- Designed by: Robert Young Architects
The Hither Hills House Gallery:
Text by the Architects: Situated in Hither Hills, a topography of dunes between Montauk and Amagansett, this Hither Hills House provides a year round retreat for a New York family. Indeed, with a design that cohesively melds architecture, interiors, and landscape, RYA worked with the site’s steep topography. Also, use it to configure a series of spaces that cascade down the hillside.
Photo credit: | Source: Robert Young Architects
For more information about this project; please contact the Architecture firm :
– Add: 526 W 26th St #616, New York, NY 10001, United States
– Tel: +1 212-687-6940
– Email: email@example.com
More Projects in United States here:
- Spectacular Custom Lakefront Home in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Listed at $2.7 Million
- Rollingwood Modern House in Austin, Gabled Forms by LaRue Architects
- Exquisite Custom Home on 4 Acres in Long Grove, Illinois Hits the Market at $2.6 Million
- Timeless Charm and Tranquil Privacy: Exquisite Estate in Portland, Oregon Listed at $3.1 Million
- The Ultimate Waterfront Escape: Luxury Home for Sale at $12.9 Million in Naples