Home in Laguna Niguel for Sale
Description About This Home in Laguna Niguel
The Home in Laguna Niguel, a luxury coastal estate with high-ceilings, elegant chandelier, and an abundance of natural sunlight offering magnificent life style is now available for sale. This home located at 3 Lime Orch, Laguna Niguel, California offers 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms with over 6,500 square feet of living spaces. Call Bita Goodman (Phone: 310-721-4071) & Sonam Ali (Phone: 310-242-3422) at Sotheby’s International Realty for more detailed and set a tour schedule of the Home in Laguna Niguel.
The Home in Laguna Niguel Information:
- Location: 3 Lime Orch, Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
- Beds: 5
- Baths: 6
- Living: 6,630 square feet
- Lot size: 0.40 Acres
- Built: 1984 | Renovated in 2022
- Agent | Listed by: Bita Goodman (Phone: 310-721-4071) & Sonam Ali (Phone: 310-242-3422) at Sotheby’s International Realty
- Listed at Zillow and Agent Website
The Home in Laguna Niguel Gallery:
Text by the Agent: Luxury coastal estate with a SPECTACULAR pool, spa, and outdoor space. This is a home you do not want to miss. A grand entrance with high-ceilings, elegant chandelier, and an abundance of natural sunlight through the entire home. Immediately, you are graciously enveloped in privacy, light, and tranquility. You are swept away by the enormous kitchen island, chef-quality kitchen, accented wood beams, formal living area, spacious dinning area and backyard views from inside the home.
Open-floor plan with 6,500 living square-feet and a lot size of over 17,000 square-feet. This gorgeous home has 5 spacious bedrooms and 6 majestic bathrooms. The master bedroom is a palatial en-suite with a walk-in closet, spa-style bathroom, dual vanities, and seating area. An entertainer’s delight with a contemporary and lighted outdoor pool, spa, and lounging area. Indoor basement wine cellar for the wine enthusiasts. From private gates to a sweeping driveway leads to this magnificent style residence surrounded by exquisite greenery. Part of the coveted Bear Brand Ranch HOA. Close to Ocean Ranch Village near outdoor recreation, shops, restaurants and the beach.
Courtesy of Bita Goodman (Phone: 310-721-4071) & Sonam Ali (Phone: 310-242-3422) at Sotheby’s International Realty
* This property might not for sale at the moment you read this post; please check property status at the above Zillow or Agent website links*
More Tour of Homes in Laguna Niguel here:
- Stunning Secluded Hilltop Villa in Laguna Niguel has Spectacular Ocean Views on Market for $50,000,000
- $5,689,800 Oceanbreeze Way House for sale in Laguna Niguel, California
- Art-Inspired Estate in Laguna Niguel hits Market for $18 Million