New Luxury Construction in California has three impeccable levels
This New Luxury Construction is located in Santa Monica, California. This design is an truly architectural masterpiece on a 9.000 square feet lot including 6 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms. Moreover, this house offers luxurious living with high end finishes and smart amenities. This work of art features living room; dining room; kitchen; bedroom; bathroom; wine cellar, private home theater, expansive game room, gym, bar; and outdoor living such as patio; landscaping; large outdoor courtyard, backyard and more.
The New Luxury Construction Information:
- Location: 247 20th St, Santa Monica, CA 90402
- Beds: 6
- Baths: 8
- Living: 7.670 Square feet
- Lot size: 8.938 Square feet
- Year built: 2019
- Type: Single family
The New Luxury Construction Gallery:
Description: New Luxury Construction in Gillette’s Regent Square situated on an 8,940 Square feet. Lot features 6 beds, 8 baths and 7,670 Square feet of living space. This contemporary custom home has three impeccable levels with the perfect mix of entertaining, living and outdoor space. The entry level features a gorgeous gourmet kitchen, large outdoor courtyard, spacious en suite bedroom, dedicated laundry and a large backyard.
Upstairs is a master oasis complete with a vaulted ceiling, private deck, sizable closet with an island dresser, stand alone bath and tons of natural light. The upper level also includes three en suite bedrooms and a secondary laundry room. A quick elevator ride to the basement exports you to an entertainer’s dream complete with a wine cellar, theater, expansive game room, gym, bar, en suite bedroom and private access to the backyard. The size and floor plan of this home can’t be duplicated in this area due to the new building ordinance.
Photo credit: / Source: Public Record
More Tour of Luxury Construction in California here:
- Spectacular North Alta Vista Modern Home in Santa Monica, California
- Exclusive East Channel Road Modern Home in Santa Monica Canyon, California
- Trousdale Estates Contemporary Home by Dennis Gibbens Architects
- Stunning Georgina Avenue Modern Home in Sata Monica, California
- Open House in Bel Air, Los Angeles Designed by Standard Architecture