Impressive architecture design of Greenacres House in Newcastle was designed by Austin Maynard Architects offers an overlooking the ocean. Indeed, this home located on the steep block, a topography that set new and exciting challenges. Without a doubt, the varying heights created the opportunity for multiple platforms to view the expansive overlooking the ocean, the Merewether Ocean Baths, and the city of Newcastle.
In addition to this, the impressive interior design of this home combined by wonderful living room ideas; dining room idea; kitchen idea; bedroom idea; bathroom idea; outdoor living idea; and other great ideas. Surely, it is a a desirable home for those who are passionate about architectural art and want to enjoy life in your own way.
The Architecture Design Project Information:
- Project Name: Greenacres House
- Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia
- Project Year: 2018
- Area: 310.0 m2
- Designed by: Austin Maynard Architects
The Greenacres House Gallery:
Text by the Architects: Greenacres is located only metres from the ocean cliffs in Merewether, Newcastle, NSW. In their brief, the owners, Basil and Jo, asked for a family home that they could grow old in, with a lift, lots of light, sleek, clean lines and, they tentatively requested: “a window with a view if possible.” Therefore, Austin Maynard Architects designed them a home which captures the views from almost every space within and around the house.
For more information about this project; please contact the Architecture firm :
– Add: 77 Argyle Street, Fitzroy, Victoria, Australia 3065
– Tel: (+61) 0497 020 635
– Email: [email protected]
More Tour of Impressive Houses in New South Wales here:
- The Point House in New South Wales, Australia by Peter Stutchbury Architecture
- Inspirational Architectural Home in New South Wales by architect Mark Hurcum
- Private Beachfront Estate in New South Wales, Australia by Paul Uhlmann Architect
- Modern Home in New South Wales by Stanic Harding Architecture + Interiors
- Northern Beaches Residence Concept by Paul Clout Design in Australia