Restio River House, a Sophisticated Family Holiday Home by SAOTA
Restio River House designed by SAOTA, located in Pringle Bay, has an easy-living permanence that shakes off salty winds and lets in the sun and the natural beauty of the surrounding indigenous vegetation. The architecture is robust and has a gravitas about it. Indeed, this family holiday home is nuanced and sophisticated, built to fully grasp the daily rituals of holiday living.
In addition, it offers luxurious living with high end finishes and smart amenities. Also, it includes amazing views and wonderful outdoor living spaces including patio, garden. Clearly, this home is truly dream house was built from excellent home design combined by wonderful living room idea; dinning room idea; bedroom idea; bathroom idea; kitchen idea; outdoor living idea; and other great ideas.
The Architecture Design Project Information:
- Project Name: Restio River House
- Location: Pringle Bay, South Africa
- Project Year: 2015
- Area: 300.0 m2
- Designed by: SAOTA
- Interior Designer: ARRCC and Home Owner
The Restio River House Gallery:
Text by the Architects: Perched on the banks of the Buffels River, close to its mouth in Pringle Bay – a small coastal town less than 100km from Cape Town, South Africa – this house has an easy living permanence that shakes off the salty winds and lets in the sun and the natural beauty of the surrounding indigenous vegetation and mountain valley.
For more information about this project; please contact the Architecture firm :
– Add: 109 Hatfield Street, Gardens, Cape Town, 8001
– Tel: +27 (0)21 468 4400
– Email: email@example.com
More Tour of Impressive Houses in South Africa here:
- Victoria 73 House with Stunning Ocean Views in South Africa by SAOTA
- Clifton Heights House with Sophisticated Edge in South Africa by SAOTA
- SAOTA’s Concept Design of Extraordinary Jardin Villa in South Africa
- Mansfield House in South Africa by Elphick Proome Architects
- Tranquil Tropical Modern Home in Cape Town, South Africa