This $19,100,000 California House is A Remarkable Residence of Luxury
The California House is a stunning example of modern luxury and flawless contemporary design now available for sale. This home located at 1207 Dolphin Ter, Corona Del Mar, California; offering 6 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms with over 7,700 square feet of living spaces. Call Brian Furstenfeld – Eight Luxe Homes (Phone: 949-275-2701) for more detailed; and set a tour schedule of the California House for Sale.
The California House for Sale Information:
- Location: 1207 Dolphin Ter, Corona Del Mar, CA 92625
- Beds: 6
- Baths: 8
- Living: 7,709 square feet
- Lot size: 0.32 Acres
- Built: 2020
- Listed by | Agent: Brian Furstenfeld – Eight Luxe Homes (Phone: 949-275-2701)
- Listed at Zillow and Agent Website
The California House for Sale Gallery:
Text by the Agent: A stunning example of modern luxury and flawless contemporary design; this remarkable California House will take your breath away. You will enjoy some of the finest views in OC with panoramic vistas over the Grand Canal separating Balboa Island & Little Balboa Island. Every detail has been expertly executed by renowned developer KAZ Luxury Homes and Brion Jeannette Architecture.
The layout is stretched over two levels and offers 5 generous bedrooms, 8 bathrooms and an office. Set in the heart of the California house is the show stopping gourmet kitchen with top of the line appliances; a center island, elegant pendant lighting and a service pantry. Hardwood, marble, honed limestone and high end finishes; two full bars, a wine room and two outdoor BBQ areas unite to create a one of a kind home.
There’s a custom movie theater with acoustic treatments you’re sure to appreciate. The viewing deck, two outdoor courtyards and the shimmering pool & spa have been positioned to perfectly capture the views. The tech savvy buyer will love the state of the art motorized shades; video surveillance system and whole home automation. There’s even an elevator inside this private; oceanfront haven. Set on the prestigious front row of Irvine Terrace in an elevated position; you’re definitely going to want to linger inside this one.
Photo credit / Source: Eight Luxe Homes
* This property might not FOR SALE at moment you reading this post; please check status at Zillow link or Agent website link above*
More Tour of California House for Sale here:
- A La Jolla House with The Best Views Imaginable Sells for $17,900,000
- An Ionic Property in Rancho Santa Fe returns the Market for $16,995,000
- This $9,800,000 Los Altos Hills House features Modern Zen Space
- Santa Barbara Home Showcasing Enchanting Ocean for Sale $22,000,000
- $26,995,000 Beverly Hills Mansion offers Exceptional Sweeping Views