Villa in Newport Coast for Sale
Description About This Villa in Newport Coast
The Villa in Newport Coast is a Pelican Crest showpiece estate was just refreshed in 2022 and enjoys unobstructed views of the Pacific Ocean now available for sale. This home located at 14 Channel Vis, Newport Coast, California; offering 7 bedrooms and 12 bathrooms with over 14,000 square feet of living spaces. Call Tim Smith (Phone: 949-478-2295) at Coldwell Banker Realty & Rob Smith (Phone: 949-697-8855) at Compass for more detailed; and set a tour schedule of the Villa in Newport Coast.
The Villa in Newport Coast Information:
- Location: 14 Channel Vis, Newport Coast, CA 92657
- Beds: 7
- Baths: 12
- Living: 14,196 square feet
- Lot size: 0.50 Acres
- Built: 2001
- Agent | Listed by: Tim Smith (Phone: 949-478-2295) at Coldwell Banker Realty & Rob Smith (Phone: 949-697-8855) at Compass
- Listed at Zillow and Agent Website
The Villa in Newport Coast Gallery:
Text by the Agent: An emblem of Newport Coast’s allure. Situated on a prized front-row lot, this Pelican Crest showpiece estate was just refreshed in 2022 and enjoys unobstructed views of the Pacific Ocean, Catalina Island, Newport Harbor, Pelican Hill, spectacular sunsets, and twinkling evening lights. Bespoke interiors of nearly 14,200 square feet provide unsurpassed comfort and hosts seven bedrooms and twelve baths. Authentically detailed architecture, romantic archways, columns, domes, and Palladian windows work in tandem to create first impressions that will last a lifetime.
A phenomenal entry with custom glass and iron door sets the scene and introduces airy galleries, a library, formal living room, and lavish guest suite complete with a private sitting room. Awaiting at the heart of the home is a two-story oval foyer which reveals a dramatic staircase, formal dining room for grand-scale and intimate entertaining, and a spacious great room with six sets of French doors that open onto a fireplace-warmed loggia. Grandeur is elevated to lofty new heights with custom lighting, multiple interior and exterior staircases, impressive fireplaces, and one-of-a-kind flooring.
Catering to professional and amateur chef’s alike, the gourmet-inspired kitchen complements timeless style with a butler’s pantry, center island, and a breakfast area. From romantic evenings at home and impromptu gatherings to formal affairs that are destined for the social pages of the newspaper, the generous floorplan offers three service bars and accommodates every occasion with style and sophistication. An elevator serves all four levels, including a basement with an eight-car garage, game room, gym, sauna, and steam room. Take the stairs or elevator down to the sub-basement where a 34′ indoor swimming pool is destined to be a favorite place for all who visit.
Captivating ocean vistas embellish the owner’s suite, where a large view terrace, sitting area, fireplace, dual walk-in closets, separate vanities, and a glamorous soaking tub fulfill the residence’s promise of delivering uncompromising luxury. Lushly landscaped grounds recall the beauty of an exclusive Mediterranean resort, where graceful palms, broad lawns, and sunny patios are joined by a sublime ocean-view swimming pool and spa. Set just moments from championship golf courses, five-star resorts, high-end retail, and upscale dining, 14 Channel Vista represents a truly rare offering.
Courtesy of Tim Smith (Phone: 949-478-2295) at Coldwell Banker Realty & Rob Smith (Phone: 949-697-8855) at Compass
* This property might not for sale at the moment you read this post; please check property status at the above Zillow or Agent website links*
More Tour of Villa in Newport Coast here:
- This $25,000,000 Home in Newport Coast Truly Reflects Quintessential Coastal California Living at Its Finest
- A Hilltop Home in Newport Coast offers Incredible Bird’s-eye Views comes The Market at $9,995,000
- This Majestic $16,900,000 Home in Newport Beach Encapsulates Resort Living at Every Turn
- Palais De Cristal Mansion is One of The Most Luxurious Estates in Newport Coast Asking for $69,800,000
- A Brand New Masterfully Designed Hilltop Villa in Newport Coast hits The Market for $35,000,000