Home in Los Angeles for Sale
Description About This Home in Los Angeles
The Home in Los Angeles is a cultural masterpiece stands as one of the last early Wilshire Boulevard homes still in existence now available for sale. This home located at 637 S Lucerne Blvd, Los Angeles, California; offering 9 bedrooms and 11 bathrooms with over 13,000 square feet of living spaces. Call The Altman Brothers (Phone: 310-819-3250) at Douglas Elliman for more detailed; and set a tour schedule of the Home in Los Angeles.
The Home in Los Angeles Information:
- Location: 637 S Lucerne Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90005
- Beds: 9
- Baths: 11
- Living: 13,098 square feet
- Lot size: 0.43 Acres
- Built: 1902
- Agent | Listed by: The Altman Brothers (Phone: 310-819-3250) at Douglas Elliman
- Listed at Zillow and Agent Website
The Home in Los Angeles Gallery:
Text by the Agent: Situated in the heart of Hancock Park, this stunning Victorian home infuses the beauty of modern elements with historical charm. Designed by the renowned John C. Austin, best known for The Griffith Observatory, this home stands as one of the last early Wilshire Boulevard homes still in existence. Recently reimagined by architect and designer Xorin Balbes, this 9-bedroom, 11-bathroom home effortlessly emulates luxury while spanning four floors and encompassing over 13,000 square feet. The main level welcomes you through a grand foyer and showcases a living room that opens to an elegant formal dining room, music room and media room.
The gourmet chef’s kitchen provides a large center island, top-of-the-line appliances including a wine fridge, butler pantry, and sunny breakfast room. Upstairs sits the primary bedroom with a spa-like bathroom that has dual vanities, a free-standing tub near a fireplace, and large walk-in closet. Additional features include a yoga room, custom gym, billiards room, den/office, soaring ceilings and abundant windows that provides abundant natural light throughout. An entertainer’s dream, the backyard has matured landscaping that offers ample privacy, a grand pool and spa, BBQ, fire-pit and a detached guest house with full kitchen and two additional bedrooms. Rich in history, this cultural masterpiece truly has it all.
Courtesy of The Altman Brothers (Phone: 310-819-3250) at Douglas Elliman
* This property might not for sale at the moment you read this post; please check property status at the above Zillow or Agent website links*
More Tour of Home in Los Angeles here:
- An Extraordinary Modern Home in Exclusive Bel Air Skycrest Community Asking for $5,199,000
- Refined Transitional Contemporary Villa in Los Angeles with Massive Flat Outdoor Area for Entertaining Offered at $10,900,000
- A Brand New Construction Home in The Heart of Coveted Beverly Grove hits The Market for $3,995,000
- Beautifully Reimagined Traditional Home in Los Angeles boasts Grand Scale and Charming Sophistication Asking for $15,950,000
- Warm Architectural Contemporary Home in Los Angeles with Exquisite Bespoke Finishes Asking for $6,495,000