Home in Los Angeles for Sale
Description About This Home in Los Angeles
The Home in Los Angeles is a beautifully reimagined traditional home boasting grand scale and charming sophistication now available for sale. This home located at 11681 Moraga Ln, Los Angeles, California; offering 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms with over 12,000 square feet of living spaces. Call Sally Forster Jones (Phone: 310.579.2200) at Compass for more detailed; and set a tour schedule of the Home in Los Angeles.
The Home in Los Angeles Information:
- Location: 11681 Moraga Ln, Los Angeles, CA 90049
- Beds: 6
- Baths: 7
- Living: 12.024 square feet
- Lot size: 0.70 Acres
- Built: 1981
- Agent | Listed by: Sally Forster Jones (Phone: 310.579.2200) at Compass
- Listed at Zillow and Agent Website
The Home in Los Angeles Gallery:
Text by the Agent: Tucked away in the highly coveted Moraga Estates is this beautifully reimagined traditional home boasting grand scale and charming sophistication. The majestic foyer comprises soaring ceilings; a contemporary chandelier; and imperial staircase. A sleek and stately office features a lavish double-height ceiling; oversized windows flooding the space in natural light; black marble fireplace; built-ins; and impeccable crown molding details. A formal dining room is accented by a gorgeous, tasteful chandelier. Access the formal living room through an alluring hallway with an opulent bar. An entertainer’s dream; the family room is centered by a striking fireplace and offers built-ins; powder room; eating area; and a decadent; magazine-worthy bar with backlit shelving and wine fridge. Nearby, the garden room can be entered through five sets of glass French doors and offers large windows framing greenery outside; forming an excellent environment for hosting summer dinner parties.
Delight your inner chef in the gourmet kitchen with an expansive eat-in center island; stainless-steel Wolf and Sub-Zero appliances; six-burner infrared dual-griddle range; double dishwashers; stylish backsplash; butler’s and walk-in pantries; and ample cabinetry for storage. The culinary center opens to the circular breakfast nook with exquisite paned windows overlooking the lush grounds. The primary suite expands one wing of the estate; with vaulted ceilings; marble fireplace; bay window; sitting area, dual walk-in closets, and sumptuous bath with dual vanities, two deluxe glass showers, make-up desk, and tranquil soaker tub. A second primary suite has towering ceilings and an enchanting balcony with treetop views plus full bath, perfect for housing a media center, playroom, and more.
Courtesy of Sally Forster Jones (Phone: 310.579.2200) at Compass
* This property might not for sale at the moment you read this post; please check property status at the above Zillow or Agent website links*
More Tour of Homes in Los Angeles here:
- Warm Architectural Contemporary House in Los Angeles with Exquisite Bespoke Finishes Asking for $6,495,000
- Stunning Newly Renovated Mid-Century Modern Home in Los Angeles for Sale at $4,995,000
- Lower Mandeville Canyon Contemporary Farmhouse in Los Angeles boasts Quality Craftsmanship Selling for $14,250,000
- This $20,000,000 Traditional Ken Ungar Home in Los Angeles features The Highest Caliber of Finishes
- Brand New Organic Modern House in Los Angeles with The Highest end Finishes Throughout hits the Market for $9,995,000