The Home in San Diego is a Santa Barbara design custom view estate with ultra contemporary interior situated high atop Doug Hill now available for sale. This home located at 8191 Doug Hl, San Diego, California; offering 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms with over 7,500 square feet of living spaces. Call Kip Boatcher – eXp Realty of California Inc (Phone: (858) 353-5391) for more detailed; and set a tour schedule of the Home in San Diego.
The Home in San Diego Information:
- Location: 8191 Doug Hl, San Diego, CA 92127
- Beds: 6
- Baths: 7
- Living: 7,500 square feet
- Lot size: 1.33 Acres
- Built: 2019
- Listed by | Agent: Kip Boatcher – eXp Realty of California Inc (Phone: (858) 353-5391)
- Listed at Zillow and Agent Website
The Home in San Diego Gallery:
Text by the Agent: Welcome to the new Santaluz! This Rare Santa Barbara Design Custom View Estate with Ultra Contemporary interior will surely captivate your soul and elevate your lifestyle. Situated high atop Doug Hill, this exquisite compound offers a unique opportunity to own one of the finest custom homes ever built in Santaluz. Situated on over 1.3 acres and surrounded by hundreds of acres of protected preserve; this ultra private sanctuary is perfectly placed to take full advantage of the best that Coastal San Diego has to offer; coastal breezes; breathtaking views to La Jolla and Del Mar; and an endless show of hot air balloons and world class sunsets.
Built by master builder, Mark Agee; this exquisite estate is packed full of luxury amenities; refined finishes; and smart home technology; that is sure to impress the most discerning buyers. Thoughtfully designed for multi generational living; the estate includes a 5,500 sf+ main residence; a Private 1,200sf 2-bedroom apartment (ADU) with private elevator & garage; and the 1,200sf indoor/outdoor Sky Lounge atop the residence is an entertainer’s dream.
Photo credit: Kip Boatcher | Source: eXp Realty of California Inc
* This property might not FOR SALE at moment you reading this post; please check status at Zillow link or Agent website link above*
More Tour of Home in California here:
- A Newly Built Transitional Architectural Home in Los Angeles for Sale at $21,590,000
- This $9,998,000 Stunning Home in Menlo Park has an Eco-friendly Synthetic Lawn
- A Peaceful and grand Mediterranean Mansion in Atherton comes to Market at $18,800,000
- This $9,149,000 Unique Home in Palo Alto is the Epitome of Luxury Modern Design and Construction Innovation
- This $9,995,000 Newport Beach Home boasts Impeccable Design with A Resort Style Backyard