Home in Los Angeles for Sale
Description About This Home in Los Angeles
The Home in Los Angeles is a mid century gem just totally reimagined with poise and style and evoking midcentury design now available for sale. This home located at 1558 Rising Glen Rd, Los Angeles, California; offering 3 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms with over 4,300 square feet of living spaces. Call The Altman Brothers (Phone: 310-819-3250) at Douglas Elliman for more detailed; and set a tour schedule of the Home in Los Angeles.
The Home in Los Angeles Information:
- Location: 1558 Rising Glen Rd, Los Angeles, CA 90069
- Beds: 3
- Baths: 5
- Living: 4,348 square feet
- Lot size: 0.42 Acres
- Built: 1956 | Renovated in 2022
- Agent | Listed by: The Altman Brothers (Phone: 310-819-3250) at Douglas Elliman
- Listed at Zillow and Agent Website
The Home in Los Angeles Gallery:
Text by the Agent: The Glen: A Mid Century Gem Totally Reimagined- Laden with poise and style, evoking midcentury design in a fresh, chic way. Retro details flow throughout appealing to the nostalgia of Hollywood glamour. Expanded using the finest materials over an expansive flat 18K extra large lot on famed lower Rising Glen. Soaring ceilings and various architectural sun drenched skylit seating areas, from a stunning Arbescato Corchia stone fireplace that flows effortlessly into a lush resort style backyard sheltered from peering eyes.
Large pool and spa with ample outdoor space to accommodate the most rowdy dinner party. Well appointed custom Chefs kitchen with Miele appliances, Italian marble countertops. Follow the Angled European Oak floors to the panda white stone clad stairway to entire upper level dedicated to newly expanded primary suite. His / her closet with Armani honed 2 separate bathrooms, INCREDIBLE city views and a hidden outdoor shower. Moments away from the action, yet far enough for your own escape.
Courtesy of The Altman Brothers (Phone: 310-819-3250) at Douglas Elliman
* This property might not for sale at the moment you read this post; please check property status at the above Zillow or Agent website links*
More Tour of Homes in Los Angeles here:
- A Brand New Beverly Grove West House Embodies Premier Design and Finishes Selling at $5,395,000
- Exquisite Traditional House in Los Angeles Ideally Positioned on A Sprawling Lot for Sale at $23,500,000
- This $24,995,000 Architectural House in Los Angeles is Ideal for Entertainment and Relaxation
- This $7,995,000 Stunning Victorian House in Los Angeles infuses The Beauty of Modern Elements with Historical Charm
- An Extraordinary Modern Home in Exclusive Bel Air Skycrest Community Asking for $5,199,000