This An extraordinary residence is extremely impressive and livable offering a unique combination of style, setting, location and privacy now available for Sale. This home is located in Castle Rock, Colorado, United States offering 5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, smart facilities and luxury amenities in perfect quality. If you are in love with this special design, please do not hesitate to contact Elaine Stucy (Phone number: +1 720 881 5718) from LIV Sotheby’s International Realty for further information and set a tour schedule of this Colorado masterpiece.
The An extraordinary residence Information:
- Location: 586 Tessa View Ln, Castle Rock, CO 80109
- Beds: 5
- Baths: 6
- Living: 9.270 Square feet
- Lot size: 35.65 Acres
- Price: $5,000,000
- Year built: 2020
- Listed by / Agent: Elaine Stucy (Phone number: +1 720 881 5718) from LIV Sotheby’s International Realty
- Listed at Zillow and Agent website
The An extraordinary residence Gallery:
Text by the Agent: An extraordinary sanctuary nestled within a breathtaking setting, this residence is truly an original, masterfully designed and constructed in 2020. This home offers views of Pikes Peak, Front Range and “The Castle Rock.” On 35 acres, the home and landscaping is enclosed by a post and rail fence and gated driveway.
Inside, expansive windows provide sweeping views; outside, scenic living spaces include an inviting front porch, expansive rear deck, and a lower patio with fire pit and stone waterfall. The foyer is magnificent with French doors and 2 story ceiling dramatically appointed with an iron chandelier.
A striking wrought iron staircase leads to the library loft with a cantilevered landing for a unique suspended look. The gourmet kitchen and dining room designed in a contemporary farmhouse style, with a wall of accordion paneled doors that open to the deck. The walk in butler’s pantry is a room of its own, with butler’s sink, microwave, beverage center, ice maker.
The main floor master is elegant with a walk in closet, designed by California Closets® and idyllic views of Pikes Peak. The master bath is astounding with fabulous views, white Carrara marble counters and a freestanding tub. The walk out, lower level includes a rec room with a show stopping wet bar and kitchen, plus a gym. The home includes state of the art smart home automation.
Photo credit: Elaine Stucy (Phone number: +1 720 881 5718) from LIV Sotheby’s International Realty
Source: Real Estate Colorado
* This property might not FOR SALE at moment you reading this post; please check status at Zillow or Agent website link above*
More Colorado houses in United States for Sale here:
- Traditional Japanese Colorado home with modern and contemporary beauty asking for $5,200,000
- Beautiful classic home in Colorado with high end elements hits Market for $3,100,000
- Iconic Colorado home with magnificent 360 degree views of mountains listed for $6,950,000
- A $5,200,000 Gorgeous Residence in Colorado provides finest mountain living
- Unrivaled Colorado house created by Efficiency Label for Architecture hit Market for $25,000,000