An Extraordinary Three storeys Villa in Boca Raton, Florida
This Extraordinary Three storeys Villa in Boca Raton, Florida offers luxurious living from high end finish and luxurious amenities which is more than expectation. This architectural work of art was built in 1988 and completely renovated in 2011. This wonderful house is combined by cozy comfortable living room; dining room; kitchen; 5 bedrooms ;7 and a half bathrooms; large office, library and outdoor living such as patio; landscaping and more.
The Extraordinary Three storeys Villa Information:
- Location: 751 Oriole Cir, Boca Raton, FL 33431
- Beds: 5
- Baths: 8
- Living: 13.770 Square feet
- Year built: 1988 (Renovated in 2011)
- Type: Single family
The Extraordinary Three storeys Villa Gallery:
Description: This magnificent three story European inspired villa in Boca Raton’s The Sanctuary underwent a complete ground up renovation in 2011 and impresses from first look. With over 13.700 Square feet of refined living space that includes four bedrooms, seven and a half baths, complete staff quarters and an elevator, luxurious details abound.
From the gorgeous flooring with inlaid stone, marble and granite to ceiling details that call to mind the most luxurious, world renowned resorts, no detail has been overlooked. All of this and much more is set on over 210 feet of prime deep water with fully equipped yacht dock. A bar, media room, large office and library, loft and maid’s suite add to the impressive list of amenities in this well appointed home.
Photo credit: Jonathan G Postma – Coldwell Banker/BR
More Tour of Magnificent Three storeys Villa here:
- $9.6 Million Impeccable Royal Palm Residence in Boca Raton, Florida
- Spanish River Residence in Boca Raton, Florida by Affiniti Architects
- Thatch Palm Drive Modern Home in Boca Raton, Florida
- Magnificent Coquina Way Modern Home in Boca Raton, Florida by Tom Benedict
- Boca Raton Florida Deepwater Estate for Sale at $7.95 Million